Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Dolph would be better suited as a face for his style of offense. His style is very flashy and selling moves to make his opponent look good. Which a face does for 70% of a WWE match, take the bad guys offense.
    Yes he does sell like a face. Like HBK or Hardy, the selling always makes the rally later already sold. The only downside is if he turned then would we possibly have Ryback AND Big E feuding for the top two titles? Please say no....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yes he does sell like a face. Like HBK or Hardy, the selling always makes the rally later already sold. The only downside is if he turned then would we possibly have Ryback AND Big E feuding for the top two titles? Please say no....
    I thought the whole point of Langston and AJ was to eventually make him a face, since it's probably the easiest and quickest way to go about it, but if Langston is feuding against Ziggler I don't think you'll have to worry about it being for a title, atleast I hope not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    I thought the whole point of Langston and AJ was to eventually make him a face, since it's probably the easiest and quickest way to go about it, but if Langston is feuding against Ziggler I don't think you'll have to worry about it being for a title, atleast I hope not.
    Oh ok. Sorry, I'm new here.

Oh ok. Sorry, I'm new here.
    Haha I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Just my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    Haha I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Just my opinion.
    I was just joking

Honestly I think AJ is cheating on Dolph with Big E. Or at least Big E. wants it that way. Look at the way he looks at them whenever they kiss.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    No, it's Dolph that Big E wants. Trust me, It's the same way that B Mac looks at Southern Blood

Blog Entries
    No, it's Dolph that Big E wants. Trust me, It's the same way that B Mac looks at Southern Blood
    Ha! Wouldn't that be the swerve of the century! I can see it now all the tension and brewing love triangle for it to end in a big wet kiss on Ziggler from Big E and a profession of undying love!! LOL...funny yes but I would want to be there...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Disappointed like you and many others. Next time you know nothing like him cashing in the day after Mania.....can you at least send a message to me or something.