Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Would not care. Only thing he is great as is losing aka making others look good aka hes just a glorified jobber.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Would not care. Only thing he is great as is losing aka making others look good aka hes just a glorified jobber.
    I think he's good at striking, but he really sucks at dictating a match offensively. People get suckered in by his "showing off" and self belief that he's the best thing in the WWE. He's very athletic and probably the best in the industry at accepting moves. But, he would be hard pressed to tell a story in the ring when it comes to dictating a match on offense. He has no idea how to slow it down, work over a body part, etc.

i don't see Ziggler having a real run yet, they've been making him look too weak... if he does it's going to be all because of Big E and AJ, who will eventually turn on him... he's got talent but he's a bit 1 dimensional don't know if he'll get past it. we'll see
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

I like Zigs but i would lmao if he loses, and come on the forums right after to see everyone raging hahahaha. Also no one would stop watching WWE because of it.

He could make history if he loses, no one has cashed in their MitB and lost the title in their first title match (unless I'm forgetting one)

I don't think he is gonna to lose, but if Dolph loses I will LMFAO at him being the ultimate transitional champion.

I don't think he'll lose, but I'd be bummed if he did. I'm not going to say I'll stop watching Raw since I won't, I'll just whine about the WWE I guess.

I just think if you gave Del Rio a chance with the belt, you should give Ziggler one.

Blog Entries
    Triple Threat and he loses? Nahh...that screams he will retain but barely...I see a decent run with him now because he is hot with the crowds lately more like a Rick Flair heel champion than your average WHC holder...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Crossclowned12 View Post
    I'm not going to say I'll stop watching Raw since I won't
    Even if Hornswoggle beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, I won't stop watching

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Even if Hornswoggle beat The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, I won't stop watching
    I'd just complain even more haha.