Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First things First I want to have sex with stephanie McMahon;there's just something about her that turns me on at all times. Lmao ,especially hers big boobs standing out days.

And second, Yes I do believe she will be back and involved with the extreme rules lesner vs H storyline.

I would like to see lesner put her in a lock and break her arm. Just to make it emotional lol

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    First things First I want to have sex with stephanie McMahon;there's just something about her that turns me on at all times. Lmao ,especially hers big boobs standing out days.

And second, Yes I do believe she will be back and involved with the extreme rules lesner vs H storyline.

I would like to see lesner put her in a lock and break her arm. Just to make it emotional lol
    Pretty irrelevant, but hey just saying what we're all thinking i guess..
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    dont ruin it for me..
    No shit! Haha!

I doubt we will see HHH and Stephanie back at the same time except for a here and there type deal since they have children.

Best,
    MB

I loved her as the Smackdown! GM. She did a ton of crazy stuff, and I loved that one segment where she came to Raw and kicked Eric Bischoff in the balls. I miss that whole brand war phase when the roster split actually mattered.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Only when the moons align or when its a big season event like WM or SummerSlam.

Blog Entries
    Frankly I would rather see Shane come back which I know will never happen as he is happy being away and his own man...hell that makes me respect him all the more actually...he was the best non-wrestler to ever grace the squared circle and his King of the Rig match with Kurt Angle was/is still one of my top five of all time...brutal...if I had a choice however I would certainly prefer Steph coming back than seeing VKM strutting around these days...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    Frankly I would rather see Shane come back which I know will never happen as he is happy being away and his own man...hell that makes me respect him all the more actually...he was the best non-wrestler to ever grace the squared circle and his King of the Rig match with Kurt Angle was/is still one of my top five of all time...brutal...if I had a choice however I would certainly prefer Steph coming back than seeing VKM strutting around these days...
    Shane coming back would blow the roof off this place. And it is indeed admirable that he is making money on his own terms rather than relying on daddy.

Sincerely without guilt,
    MB

I think she changed it because she was embarrassed of the old one.

I would love to see her come back, but what's the point?? What could she do?? Bringing her in as the GM would be kind of boring.She'll just be a face version of Vickie. And unless they bring in Sable, there is no point in putting her in the Brock/Lesner feud.