Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't see it happening tbh.

More of an ok you guys do what i was going to do!!

I think it would make no sense if Ryback joined the shield and if the reasoning is to get back at Cena, then it would just diminish his juggernaut character. But if they pulled something like everything that the shield did to Ryback was all smoke and mirrors and the plan from the get go was to destroy Cena and Ryback has always been the leader, then that could work. Then again the smarks will come out in droves saying that the WWE copied Bully Ray's storyline, too soon to be a coincidence.

But that still wouldn't explain the HITC Maddox debacle, unless they play it off as a CM Punk Heyman rouge move. But once again they had a program of the shield being in on it and jumping Maddox.

It would take some serious storyline writing to explain the past 6 months. Unless the WWE thinks we all went senile.

I also think if Ryback joined the shield he would have to tweak his character to be more cocky on the mic, unless he just plays a hard breathing monster in the background of shield promos.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    my question is why did the shield attacked cena?
    shouldnt they be concerned about their feud with DB kane and taker?

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    my question is why did the shield attacked cena?
    shouldnt they be concerned about their feud with DB kane and taker?
    Because the WWE writers wanted to have Ryback allow Cena to be destroyed. Thus, WWE creative. Nothing more, nothing less.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Because the WWE writers wanted to have Ryback allow Cena to be destroyed. Thus, WWE creative. Nothing more, nothing less.
    yea i know this is scripted lol but the question is...
    well sure whatever cena had to be taken out anyways..it just weird to have a stable all of the sudden play a role in two storylines.

No.

He stood there and let Cena get destroyed by the Shield because that's what he thinks Cena let happen to him. fairly decent, if you ask me.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    The only possible answer in my mind is: Hell No!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

My manager is just so convinced Ryback is going to end up leading The Shield on a path of destruction. I just don't see it. The shield is strong enough with just the 3 of them