Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If Kurt returned for 4 more matches I would have him enter the rumble, come second. Enter the chamber, get cheated out of victory by Daniel Bryan. Have a singles match with Bryan and then lose in a career match at wrestlemania to the undertaker.

I find angles matches good, but his feuds dull, a short feud with Bryan leading to a one match with taker (which he could still carry) I'd prefer. Then he could probably go back to TNA, ignore his retirement until he fell apart in the ring there and got kept on as a coach...........

....OK maybe this thread was more for Angle fans rather than "if you had to book 4 matches with Angle how would you minimise his promo time"

Quote Originally Posted by Treechstah View Post
    Kurt would never return to the WWE. I garuntee that..... though he started out in WWE, he is a TNA guy, and has been with TNA more years than he was with the WWE. Kurt will finish out his wrestling days in TNA, and work backstage after he's retired.
    I wouldn't say never. He said himself its a possibility before he retires

Quote Originally Posted by Treechstah View Post
    Kurt would never return to the WWE. I garuntee that..... though he started out in WWE, he is a TNA guy, and has been with TNA more years than he was with the WWE. Kurt will finish out his wrestling days in TNA, and work backstage after he's retired.
    If the WWE wanted him back bad enough, there is a 99.9% chance they would get him. What is TNA going to do? Outbid the WWE if they wanted to throw a cool million Kurt's way for a 2 year contract with 6 appearances per year? TNA couldn't afford to counter.

Money does strange things to promises. Unless your name is Sting.

- Lesnar off your list and there is my top 3. Not in that order though.