Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He's not nearly as bad but he still is an idiot on commentary. "we have never seen this before" for both the mark henry big show ring collapse and big e overpowering kane lol. I mean really we know this shit happened, are they going to pretend it never happened like chris benoit? Every few shows he spews out garbage like that or random nonsense about the wrestlers like kofi "bringing the belt home" lol.

Id like to hear JBL and Cm Punk on commentary.

Michael Cole isnt that bad, but im just bored with him. I guess I just hate all of the buzzwords, but thats not really his fault.

Id still take him over Jerry King ANY day.

Am i the only one that preferred his heel character? I feel with him and Lawler announcing theres no balance as they're both faces. (Lawler is a terrible one at that)

The main thing that bugs me about him is how he gets the names of moves wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

As long as he stays OUT of the spotlight and OUT of the ring, im perfectly fine with him being a commentator. He isnt JR, sure, but he is ok.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    He's perfectly serviceable in his position. And nowhere near as awful as the current state of Lawler.
    Lawler has been watered down. He was great in the attitude era due to his sexual puns - he was like a pervy grandfather. Now, he seems to be just going through the motions.

To OP - I never thought he was that bad. He went through that "heel" stage where he was, for a while, annoying. He wasn't heel annoying, just annoying. I think a lot of people just hate him because they feel HE took J.R's place on commentary - it's as simple as that.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Cole isn't that bad. An announcer's job is to sell moments and you know what? I thought both him and JBL sold Dolph Ziggler cashing it in really well.

I always remember when Christian returned to WWE and appeared in ECW to promo with Swagger. That there is the fefinition on how to kill a moment.

He's no JR, but then again, no one is.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Yes Cole is still not good at calling the action in my opinion.

And I wish it wasn't pg for lawler to be a better commentator, love jbl..josh matthews is the best at calling what is going on in the ring.

For the record, Matt striker has great wrestling knowledge, he was just annoyingat it and over did it.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Frankly I miss the days when good old VKM was on commentary and no one really knew he owned the company...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Since WWE stopped pushing Cole as a heel announcer he is less annoying now.

Cole is just fine. Bring in Joe Rogan and might have ourselves a golden announce team. Just don't bring back the GM laptop.

Top o' the mornin,
    MB