Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Is Fandango still a heel? I got to imagine he's gonna be face with the sudden popularity he's gotten
    So he's going to drop the whole pronounce my name right our I'll walk out or attack you thing. Because that is almost his whole gimmick!

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    So he's going to drop the whole pronounce my name right our I'll walk out or attack you thing. Because that is almost his whole gimmick!
    We'll see what he picks up instead. One thing that makes a good superstar is whether they can change/evolve/adapt over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  3. #13
    The Trinity URATOOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the phone to yo momma
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    We'll see what he picks up instead. One thing that makes a good superstar is whether they can change/evolve/adapt over time.
    Over time?!?!?! He's been doing it about 2 months. How short is you attention spa........Oh and shiny new thing.......

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Over time?!?!?! He's been doing it about 2 months. How short is you attention spa........Oh and shiny new thing.......
    you know what i mean haha.
    I'll fix it. :P

    We'll see what he picks up instead. One thing that makes a good superstar is whether they can change/evolve/adapt*


    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

  5. #15
    No, why would 2 singles champions hook up? They will reunite when they are stripped.

    Cheers,
    MB

  6. #16
    Senior Member scribblerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    7
    This would certainly make no sense but neither did Tensi and Brodus at first...still doesn't...Kofi is bound to be a transitional champion is merely acting as a middleman for good old Jack Swagger



    If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

    Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    This would certainly make no sense but neither did Tensi and Brodus at first...still doesn't...Kofi is bound to be a transitional champion is merely acting as a middleman for good old Jack Swagger
    I wonder who Kofi is keeping the belt warm for this time?

    Best regards,
    MB

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.