Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    Heyman starts an "extreme" show! If WWE were smart, they would/should create a show as competition for themselves. Build another show up and get more talents "main event" slots.
    Exactly right. Create the illusion - for all the non smarks - that there is a war going on. Raise the bar for themselves. Give it a later timeslot and a different rating. These guys can still feature in the PG shows as part of some sort of "competitive agreement" or something and they wouldn't have to be busting out the baking trays and kendo sticks all the time, just on their own show. I don't know, it's pretty far fetched but it would allow for some decent storylines. Look at other TV. When does it get it's best ratings? When it's pushing the envelope and doing crazy or wild or hard to believe stuff.

How about just start a program between R-Truth and Damien Sandow... THAT would be gold, seriously.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka View Post
    How about just start a program between R-Truth and Damien Sandow... THAT would be gold, seriously.
    I didn't think there was any way that we could make Sandow look more intelligent but there it is......

I love it. I kind of wish Paul Heyman would have done the whole take control of WWE thing he said he was going to do (I don't remember when, or how he said it but I knew he said something along the lines.) If there where to happen I would have R-Truth be one of the major players in this storyline. Turn him back to his crazy heel, with him being hold down. I would even go the Nation of Domination route with it and have him win the world title of Heyman's promotion saying he wasn't being hold down, and basically become the anti-world champion.

I love it.

How would this angle end? I wouldn't like to see this show/brand carry on after the angle because i have the feeling it'll just end up the like the re-hash ECW.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Hopefully it would never end. I've long been an advocate for an ongoing brand split and the unending possibilities that creates. Many people just don't have the scope to envisage it, they can only go on what WWE did with it and have no imagination of their own. It's pretty sad

Yeah, the walk out gimmick has been done as recently as Triple H running RAW with that pathetic "No confidence" crappy storyline.

haha yeah cool its a go!!

Instead of creating a new brand I'd much prefer for Heyman to create an "army" to combat HHH and Vince's WWE. You know give Heyman something to do while Punk and Brock are away. Have Heyman's army wreak havok on WWE until about Survivor Series and then at Survivor Series have Heyman "win" Smackdown! and have him run it as a brand split. Let him recruit the World Heavyweight Champion or just have CM Punk or Lesnar win it. Then bring over the US or Intercontinental title or even just create a new midcard title. That's how I'd prefer it to play out.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    Really good idea...this is what the brand split should have been to begin with call it whatever you want to call it and more so today than ever can be pushed as truly a seperate entity through social media and shoot style media coverage...hell call it WCW and I bet half the world would buy it in a heartbeat

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain