Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Take the title from Rock just to pass it onto Ryback at the next PPV? Sounds like a bad move to me, but it also sounds like typical WWE booking. Either way, Ryback loses. He loses now, it does nothing to regather momentum. He wins now and he only makes his loss later even more significant. Cena triumphs over the bad guy despite seemingly insurmountable odds and sends him where? Scurrying back to the midcard. He's no longer a credible threat to anyone but the job squad.

In spite of all that, he could be WWE champ. WWE have shown in the past that they don't need the champ to have the mic in their hand - they'll just still use Cena. They'll still use Punk or Sheamus or anyone else who's somewhat OK at it. Now would be a great time for them to introduce a manager for Ryback, someone like Arn Anderson perhaps.

He really needs an PPV win but i doubt it will happen at TLC.

I don't think it would hurt his career, because he'll still have a job with the WWE after being scripted to lose to John Cena at a choreographed entertainment event.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I don't think it would hurt his career, because he'll still have a job with the WWE after being scripted to lose to John Cena at a choreographed entertainment event.
    That's got to be the most awesome post I've read here. He certainly cannot hurt or help his career in a predetermined environment unless he goes off script which could be helpful or hurtful.

Thanks,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    That's got to be the most awesome post I've read here. He certainly cannot hurt or help his career in a predetermined environment unless he goes off script which could be helpful or hurtful.

Thanks,
    MB
    Except when you consider that lack of crowd reaction will determine whether that contract gets renewed. So yes, it could affect his career, if you look at it like that.

Yours knowingly,
    Batdude

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Except when you consider that lack of crowd reaction will determine whether that contract gets renewed. So yes, it could affect his career, if you look at it like that.

Yours knowingly,
    Batdude
    In that case I would say Feed Me More means more words in the scripts since I haven't yet seen him ad lib.

Interesting Logic,
    The Mad One

I have a feeling he will lose then win at the next ppv after Extreme rules

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Ryback got to be the most poorly booked monster ever..
    Batista got wins over the likes of HBK and Benoit,Destroyed the likes of Goldberg and SCSA,then got to the Main event Scene..
    Lashley Had the whole mcmahon feud and WM moment,shaving the head of the chairman,before heading to the main event scene (and then going downhill to the mafia lol)
    Brock Squashed Everyone,won the title over The Almighty Rock,And destroyed cleanly Undertaker..
    Now,The WWE want to create a new Monster who'll carry the company like those three (except lashley,even throught he got ECW to carry on back then) and how do they book him?
    Boring Persona which cause nearly 90% of adults and teenagers to boo him and chant goldberg at him!
    Give him a PPV Losing streak.
    Feed him to John Cena!
    Seems like we're talking about kofi kingston there,not about a Monster or anything!!
    In My Humble Opinion,Ryback Should Destroy the living hell out of Cena and then lose ala Brock-Cena ER of last year.Cena keep the title.Ryback get all of the Fame for making John his bitch!

I hate the fact he lost to Henry, being pushed so fast, and facing Cena at Extreme Rules. Will it hurt his career? I think he can still win a midcard title and be built up again. Losing to Cena isn't something most wrestlers in WWE have yet to experience.

Ryback's push is a total non sense since day one, so now they don't know what to do with him.