Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    All it shows is that Ryback can do the unthinkable.

It was impossible for him to get over with months of squashing jobbers and he did it.
    It was impossible for him to Shellshock Mark Henry and he did it.
    It was impossible for him to cut a good promo and he did it.

Discredit him all you want because it was taped but if they had to go with the best takes and that's what they got, then it proves he can cut promos. Of course, doing it live gives a bigger impact but hey, if the club's in the bag for him to cut promos at that level, then I don't see why with just a little bit of work, he can't do it live.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    All it shows is that Ryback can do the unthinkable.

It was impossible for him to get over with months of squashing jobbers and he did it.
    It was impossible for him to Shellshock Mark Henry and he did it.
    It was impossible for him to cut a good promo and he did it.

Discredit him all you want because it was taped but if they had to go with the best takes and that's what they got, then it proves he can cut promos. Of course, doing it live gives a bigger impact but hey, if the club's in the bag for him to cut promos at that level, then I don't see why with just a little bit of work, he can't do it live.
    But his promo wasn't even that great. He cut an average promo not in front of a live audience... To me, he is still miles behind Cena as far as abilities to be the face of the company.
    #BeJelly

All I think he needs is his finishing phase to be more than The Clothesline from Skynet, followed by Shellshock.

I enjoy the crazy eyes.

I liked what ryback said and promo wise ,but you can tell it was scripted word for word.

I liked it, but it doesn't change what he brings to the table because of his intensity it won't be hard for him to cut a live promo. Meaning all he gotta do is say the basic stuff and he goes over. As long as he doesn't make it long and repeats he will be good.

Short ,sweet and to the point is all ryback has to do on the mic ,add his deep breathing thing lol and he can succeed.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah but can he do it off the top of his head?
    ^^ That's the question.

I am a fan of Ryback though and have liked what I have seen since he started with the gimmick.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

The guy is fairly bright. I've heard several of his radio interviews. He can speak pretty eloquently and is articulate. I dont see any reason why he can't cut a good promo in the ring. He did it in OVW and at FCW. I'm just happy his character is evolving.

Blog Entries

Ryback Promo on RAW 4/15/2013

Was it me or did Ryback finally deliver on SOME of his potenial last night on RAW with that promo?

Surely it was prerecorded and merely played live on RAW just to be safe and that it could be put together well but watching it delivered and how well the writing and short bursts of video playback supported what he was saying made me think finally "now he has something to really sink his teeth into." (pun intended)

It almost made me beleive that this was some quality long-term planning by WWE creative but nahh we know better...it does cause one to wonder however and that is the nature of the game. I also loved the way Ryback did not respond verbally to Cena in their face-to-face just merely looked at him like a piece of meat...the slight way he turned his head was like that of a hungry animal going "go ahead make your jokes...its almost feeding time!"

It was comical, too, how the WWE tried to cover up the little video slipup where the shield members were waiting to appear..."cole, did you see what I just saw?" Ha! Actually I do have to applud that somewhat and maybe such a thing should be a new staple of the shield where we get little short hints that they may strike at any second? ...well maybe...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    The guy is fairly bright. I've heard several of his radio interviews. He can speak pretty eloquently and is articulate. I dont see any reason why he can't cut a good promo in the ring. He did it in OVW and at FCW. I'm just happy his character is evolving.
    It's most certainly possible especially if he's used to speaking as far as interviews and past promos have proven.

Blog Entries
    Well thanks I did look around but did not see one...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Well I'm not really a big ryback fan. In fact , I really really don't like him at all. But I enjoy his promo.
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.