Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Anyone else notice the blatant rip-off by WWE of TNA's ideas? I liked the Ryback interview, but Bully Ray did this same thing, with references going back explaining the whole Aces and Eights angle. WWE is always copying off of TNA these days it seems.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka View Post
    Anyone else notice the blatant rip-off by WWE of TNA's ideas? I liked the Ryback interview, but Bully Ray did this same thing, with references going back explaining the whole Aces and Eights angle. WWE is always copying off of TNA these days it seems.
    And I'm sure TNA has never stolen a WWE idea.

Seriously though, there is no new ideas under the sun. TNA has been around a while, you are going to be able to compare angles that WWE uses to angles that TNA uses... They are both wrestling companies... it's doomed to happen. Some characters are going to be similar, some promos are going to sound similar... If you are constantly a critic of the product you are not going to have much fun watching said product.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    And I'm sure TNA has never stolen a WWE idea.

Seriously though, there is no new ideas under the sun. TNA has been around a while, you are going to be able to compare angles that WWE uses to angles that TNA uses... They are both wrestling companies... it's doomed to happen. Some characters are going to be similar, some promos are going to sound similar... If you are constantly a critic of the product you are not going to have much fun watching said product.
    Did you know.
    Insta-fact
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    You couldn't be more right! It goes deeper too. Spanish announce tables, shitty womens wrestling, ramps leading to the ring, turnbuckles, guys wearing boots, referees, television shows......it's all been done by TNA. For shame WWE! For shame!

I get what you're saying, but this is a style of story telling, done by the WWE a mere week or two after TNA did it for the first time. So no, this doesn't just get tossed into the "eh, they all copy SOME things off each other" obscurity.. this is blatant. I was just wondering if I was the only one who noticed.

Blog Entries
    I get what you're saying, but this is a style of story telling, done by the WWE a mere week or two after TNA did it for the first time. So no, this doesn't just get tossed into the "eh, they all copy SOME things off each other" obscurity.. this is blatant. I was just wondering if I was the only one who noticed.
    If there was any intent behind it at all it would be to illustrate how easily and cheaply it could be done and with any old body. I love Bully Ray and think it was a great promo but I never for one second thought about that when I saw that Ryback thing. The Bully Ray thing was good. The Ryback thing was meh. I don't see how the Ryback one was much different to The Rock's "via-satellite" spiels from a couple of years ago now. And I'm sure there are similar ones that pre-date those. The reason they created the Ryback ones in such a fashion was NOT to rip off TNA, but to highlight Ryback the best way possible - pre-recorded. The fact that he was in the building and appeared that very night illustrates the lack of faith they had with him doing it live. Your suggestion that that was the very first time TNA has ever done that style of promo is a pretty big claim. We might have to hear from Derpside Ron Gervin about this!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Did you know.
    Insta-fact
    I don't understand this...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Eric Bischoff said that the Bully Ray interview about his takeover of Aces and Eights and telling the whole story was the first of its kind. Showing clips from the different shows as the interview went on. This is just a new style of storytelling, one that TNA introduced, and WWE blatantly copied the next week or so.

I like Ryback, I think it helped him greatly. But I also hate how the WWE rarely creates anything as far styles of display or content, and only steals other things to put into their large show.

This happened earlier in the year, A Jeff Hardy interlude interview, never done that way. Then , it was on Raw next week. Bischoff tweeted about it said "Bischoff wins"

I guess Bischoff wins again. He's the guy who is trying new things these days.

Blog Entries
    Well if Bischoff said it, I guess it must be true.

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    ryback to me is not batista level bad as far as mic skills go.
    or...brock lesnar...