Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **Raw spoiler**

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Does anyone know what Vince dislikes about Cesaro? To me, he fits the prototypical Vince guy - amazing physique, awesome moveset, relatively tall, crazy strong, and good looking. ALSO, as Vince always looks to keep this company an international/global power, I'd think a well spoken, multi-lingual stud like Cesaro would be his dream guy.

Even more confusing, isn't HHH high on him? I guess I'm just curious if there was a backstage altercation, if Cesaro got out of line? Like - what the eff happened that made Vince hate him so much? "He just doesn't like him" doesnt seem like a suitable or sufficient answer to me.
    It's well documented that Vince changes his opinion on things more often than he changes his pants. Why do you think that Raw gets so many rewrites at the last minute on a near weekly basis?
    Remember when Vince was high on Ezekiel Jackson? Look what happened to him. There was a lot of talk that he was high on Mason Ryan, look at him now, back in developmental in NXT. There's countless other incidents over the years where Vince has flip flopped on things.

With that in mind, "He just doesn't like him" really is that likely. He liked him 6 months ago, but now he doesn't. Wh knows, maybe in another 6 months he'd have changed his mind again about him.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    Does anyone know what Vince dislikes about Cesaro? To me, he fits the prototypical Vince guy - amazing physique, awesome moveset, relatively tall, crazy strong, and good looking. ALSO, as Vince always looks to keep this company an international/global power, I'd think a well spoken, multi-lingual stud like Cesaro would be his dream guy.

Even more confusing, isn't HHH high on him? I guess I'm just curious if there was a backstage altercation, if Cesaro got out of line? Like - what the eff happened that made Vince hate him so much? "He just doesn't like him" doesnt seem like a suitable or sufficient answer to me.
    Vince doesnt really care for those that aren't from AMURICAH!!! he only keeps them around for when they do tour of that region so he can get some extra sales for the 'home town hero', the only reason Sheamus gets away with been foriegn is because Armericans (from what I've seen on TV), seem to be enamored with the Irish and their accent.

See Tatsu and Gabriel, the only reason Barrett is taken semi-serious is because the UK is WWE's second audience.

And the US citizens in general, seem to only want to cheer for American's, hence almost every time a non-American takes the mic, the arena erupts with USA chants.

how many titles is this now? who really gives a damn? kofi is turning into another cena with all these titles and nobody really cares for him. Cesaro was doing great but now we get to see another boring as hell kofi title run.

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    how many titles is this now? who really gives a damn? kofi is turning into another cena with all these titles and nobody really cares for him. Cesaro was doing great but now we get to see another boring as hell kofi title run.
    Did you really just compare Cena to Kofi?

I will miss Cesaro. From now on I see him getting burn down. Like a Drew McIntyre 2.0... And simple, the man who will take the tittle from kofi kingston will be... FAAAAAAN....DAAAAAAN...GO!
    BEST IN THE WORLD!

The Best in the world... Is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Did you really just compare Cena to Kofi?
    Super good-guy, insanely stale, babyface gimmick for the past 6 or 7 years. Popular with the kids. Countless title runs that very few are invested in. Nauseatingly recycled signature move (boom drop, 5 knuckleshuffle). Which guy am I talking about? Right, both. Sure, their in-ring styles and looks are vastly different, and one guy is a massive star/face of the company- but they still certainly do have a lot in common.

I think BITW was just pointing out that Kofi has remained exactly the same for so long that it's tough to stomach and find ways to cheer for him. Hell, at least Cena changed his shorts in the past 2 years. Kofis had the same music, look, moves, ring-attire, and attitude for as long as I can possibly remember. He might be beyond repackaging at this point. He's a terrific athlete, but he's done NOTHING to make himself stand out aside from elaborately avoiding Royal Rumble eliminations.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Very disappointed when kofi won the championship. He is so bland stale and boring. I don't understand why they just give him a heel turn or a new gimmick.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edge View Post
    Very disappointed when kofi won the championship. He is so bland stale and boring. I don't understand why they just give him a heel turn or a new gimmick.
    A heel turn for Kofi would be better right now than even Cena turning...Kofi will be in yet another tag team mash up before we know it...well maybe...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

IDK know why Vince is so down on Ceasaro, because IMO he's awesome.

Yeah it's a bad move in my eyes to take the belt off of him.

And funnier, is that it seems when there's a mid card or tag title to be taken off someone really quick with no rhyme or reason the Kofi signal goes over the city (Like the Batman) and he comes flying in to take the belt. Then will hold it until the WWE wants to push someone new, then he goes back to obscurity...(the batcave) until next time.

I was happy that he lost the title. Now all i want is for Wade to lose to anyone and i will be a super happy man!