Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **Raw spoiler**

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I was thinking for Fandango.
    This one..in a triple threat match.. fandango getting the pin on kofi

This is just to get the title on Fandango.

Blog Entries
    Kofi may have been born in Ghana, but he spent one year there. He grew up as an American.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    Kofi may have been born in Ghana, but he spent one year there. He grew up as an American.
    Finally, someone gets it. Despite being born in a country outside of America, Kofi actually embraces his American citizenship. Cesaro, despite growing up in America for a few years, clearly doesn't.

it makes no sense to take the title off cesaro, in my opinion a Great Champion ..like T-Thunda said he just felloff during mania 's Build up cuz cuz vince wants to be a dickwad and build up a Fandango..wtf is that about.

Anyway back to what Tommy Hogan said Kofi will just pass that title on to say a Swagger just to keep the WE THE PEOPLE thing Going in my opinion that wouldn't be a bad storyline.but a 2 steps down for Swagger.Oh well,he did it to himself.

Booker T. Thunder ,I also see a New Heel making a debut and taking it from kofi just to make a impact .

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    I do concur that such a move was mostly likely an avenue set up for Swagger to go after the US title at some point in near future...I also found it interesting that all the heel champs lost their matches on RAW last night....Cesaro, Barrett and Ziggler...it was almost like the WWE was saying here is what you are expecting and BLAH on you!

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

No issues here besides Kofi getting the title. Why not someone new or up and coming? If the most creative things Cesaro can come up with is saying 1 word in 5 languages or yodeling, then taking the title away from him is a good move.

Does anyone know what Vince dislikes about Cesaro? To me, he fits the prototypical Vince guy - amazing physique, awesome moveset, relatively tall, crazy strong, and good looking. ALSO, as Vince always looks to keep this company an international/global power, I'd think a well spoken, multi-lingual stud like Cesaro would be his dream guy.

Even more confusing, isn't HHH high on him? I guess I'm just curious if there was a backstage altercation, if Cesaro got out of line? Like - what the eff happened that made Vince hate him so much? "He just doesn't like him" doesnt seem like a suitable or sufficient answer to me.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Actually I am thinking loosing the US title is a stepping stone for a higher push for Cesaro rather than a demotion...he may not have all the love from some in WWE but the man has potential and ability and yes it is up to him to make things happen...well maybe...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I like Cesaro and think he has potential, but he has not done anything of interest to get himself noticed since Debuting in WWE, all he has done is pick up Brodus and Khali, and upper cut people.

I think the best thing for him is to go into a stable, maybe one featuring all euro stars, so they can all feed of of each other.

Split 3MB, for Drew.

Then you have Barrett, Drew, Mason, Cesaro and they could even bring Regal in as a manager/adviser.