View Poll Results: Should the Kings of Wrestling team up in the WWE

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 69.23%
  • No.

8 30.77%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should the Kings of Wrestling team up in the WWE?

I was thinking it would be awesome if Kassius Ohno was brought up to the roster to team with his old partner Antonio Cesaro, I thought that these two could really bring some life to the tag team division, and be one of the greatest tag teams in history. But then I realize with how bad the tag team division is, that it maybe pointless. I mean they could have decent matches with The Usos, or whatever tag team Bourne will be thrown in when he comes back. But this is not the 90s/early 00s there are not that many tag teams in the division. And the one's they do have are not that good to begin with. I would love to see The Kings of Wrestling become a force together in the tag team division, but I don't think it would work if they were the only legit tag team in the company.

Thoughts?

Well HHH wanted to rebuild the tag team division in early to mid 2012, or so the dirt sheets had said. I think those two could help rebuild a division that used to be one of WWE's best features.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Blog Entries
    What else are they going to do with them? Really? Some ineffectual and insignificant midcard title runs like Barrett, Kofi, Miz and even Cesaro has already had?

Let them team up. All for rebuilding of the tag team division. The Kings would make great feuds!

#REAL!

So many of you complain about teams that are put together after having singles runs. Baring in mind how many fans out there only watch WWE and plenty of them don't read dirt sheet or for other company. They are going to feel like Antonio has just been randomly been put with an unknown newbie if that happens. The boat was missed when they didn't debut together.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    So many of you complain about teams that are put together after having singles runs. Baring in mind how many fans out there only watch WWE and plenty of them don't read dirt sheet or for other company. They are going to feel like Antonio has just been randomly been put with an unknown newbie if that happens. The boat was missed when they didn't debut together.
    True here. Though, I seriously don't see why people gripe about teaming 2 singles guys together to form a tag team. Do they think that tag teams grow on trees in pairs or something?

I'm all for seeing Cesaro and Ohno teaming on the main roster. They're a fantastic tag team that would bring a lot to the table.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I rather see them as a single competitor,sure they were known for being successful tag team captured almost all tag titles in the indies so basically to them its been there done that,I guess their goal to join WWE is to become successful single competitor.

No. Let go of the past. Let them both move on with their careers and do something different.

I read somewhere on the dirtsheets that Triple H doesn't want them as a team. It's something that was brought up because they are mostly known for the KoW, outside of indy circles.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    I would not mind it either but don't see it ever happening in the WWE...just because they might not join together again does not exclude the idea they could still have a good feud as a way of transititioning Ohno onto the WWE main stage. They could still playup the history of these two guys without pushing the KoW name...very easy to bring Ohno in, establish their past friendship backstory and have one turn on the other...well maybe...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain