Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sneakiness View Post
    Too early to call.

Big swerve would be having one of the Shield members win which would cause dissension in the group.
    I LOVE this. While I'm not ready to see them disbanding just yet, the group will likely be due for a fresh shakeup in their story come July. One of them capturing a MITB briefcase would do that perfectly.

Of the Shield members, I think I could see Seth Rollins being the lone deserter to chase a title. To me, he's got the most babyface upside - and whoever is the solo-guy to leave the heel trio will be treated as face - I suppose.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

STOP IT WITH CODY RHODES AND BEARDO !! Never going to happen more chance of jimmy snuka than those two ..orton sheamus ryback punk bryan and a wildcard could be cesaro or member of shield

Would love to see Cesaro get the WHC briefcase but with the apparent rumour of Vinny not being to high on him he has no chance.

Ryback beats Cena at extreme rules loses it to Cena at MITB, goes on a rage interferes in MITB match KO's everyone takes the case for himself despite not been booked, calls out Cena and cashes it in on the same night.

or

All three members of the sheild reach for the briefcase at the same time and it falls off with all three men holding it.

Or

something that actually makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by walldo 3:16 View Post
    STOP IT WITH CODY RHODES AND BEARDO !! Never going to happen more chance of jimmy snuka than those two ..orton sheamus ryback punk bryan and a wildcard could be cesaro or member of shield
    am i the only one who wouldnt mind this? haha

NXT is the best show out there !

Barrett.....don't know who else. Probably Ryback.....

Possible MITB winners next month?

With money in the bank coming up, who do people reckon will get the push and win the 2 matches? if there is 2 matches this year.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I can see maybe a Daniel Bryan win? Not quite sure with that one would be interesting to see big e win the whc brief case with dolph still as champion and run a bit of an angle with big e teasing a cash in and dolph not trusting him but that's all that would be good for ha! I think wade Barrett for smack down and d Bryan/ ryback

yeah the barrett angle would look good especially if he lost the IC title, also ortan could be a thought aswell for it. I dlove to see big E win it, was hoping cesaro would be in the running for it a few months ago but looking at him lately seems VERY unlikely.

Christian!!!!!