Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    While I can't say about other people, I was always of the opinion that Miz would make a good face.

Allow me to clarify: I do think that Ryder would benefit form a heel turn, but I don't think he'd be good with an intellectual intelligent gimmick similar to that of Damien Sandow, which is what the OP was suggesting
    I wouldnt say miz is a poor face. I just think a heel role suits him much more.

A Ryder heel turn and maybe enter the tag division with Hawkins would probably be his best bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Rhodes turns face, feud with Sandow. Beard vs Mustache match. Cody losses, but aligns with Kaitlyn. Cody and Dolph for Heavyweight Championship....this
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

I think Zack is finished. and get Cody to put the mask back on and let him run with that gimmick again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I think Zack is finished. and get Cody to put the mask back on and let him run with that gimmick again.
    This.

Also, Cody doesn't need to be pushed to the Main Event so early. Build him as a top mid-carder, along with Cesaro, Sandow, Kofi, Ryder, and a few other guys.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Ryder is such an afterthought.. every time I see him jobbing on WWE TV I think "Wow, he's not fired yet?" Plus, he non-stop bitches on twitter. I think he has the ability for more, but the charisma he's showing is one dimensional, just ridiculously smiling all the time... I'm not even sure what his gimmick is supposed to be, I know he's supposed to be a "bro", but he doesn't really look like one or act like one.. Robbie E from TNA is eons better.

Rhodes definately needs to go face. Don't believe Ryder can be fixed or will be for that matter.