Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: New they!!!

  1. #61
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,194
    Blog Entries
    1
    What was the topic of this thread again?.....

    ~scrolls up "oh yeah"~

    No wonder I forgot.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  2. #62
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    On EWN the thread goes off topic really quickly, but when its on topic, we have a hell of a great discussion!

  3. #63
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,194
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    On EWN the thread goes off topic really quickly, but when its on topic, we have a hell of a great discussion!
    Damn right we do!

    There are many on here who's opinion I respect.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    On EWN the thread goes off topic really quickly, but when its on topic, we have a hell of a great discussion!
    yeah its so cool that i can talk wrestling with fans from all over the world, alot of people on here have some great points and arguments. it makes wrestling more fun for me

  5. #65
    back to the origional post they - MEM

  6. #66
    Normal Member RevolutionIcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    O.o someone takes wrestling way too seriously, if you dont like spoilers that much then, you might have to keep of the spoiler websites?
    This isn't a spoiler website dumbass.

    Yes it contains spoilers, but you are supposed to warn people of them just incase they are only interested in talking about past and present, and future without spoilers.

    Honestly, if you don't want me to converse with people in the wrestling forums, I don't have to. I'll go drink my tea, in the designated forum, and you can continue talking with the 10 year olds and so forth, who have no idea what they are talking about, much like yourself.

    If your going to point the finger at someone who is trying to follow a golden rule, so everyone can enjoy their time here, all you are going to have left is yourself to chat with.

    So much for my opinion on a public forum. See ya.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

    I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao

  7. #67
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionIcon View Post
    This isn't a spoiler website dumbass.

    Yes it contains spoilers, but you are supposed to warn people of them just incase they are only interested in talking about past and present, and future without spoilers.

    Honestly, if you don't want me to converse with people in the wrestling forums, I don't have to. I'll go drink my tea, in the designated forum, and you can continue talking with the 10 year olds and so forth, who have no idea what they are talking about, much like yourself.

    If your going to point the finger at someone who is trying to follow a golden rule, so everyone can enjoy their time here, all you are going to have left is yourself to chat with.

    So much for my opinion on a public forum. See ya.
    Exactly. Its not, and shouldn't be. This should be a site to have discussions with anyone.

  8. #68
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    14
    They has to have something to do with Scott Steiner why else wud they bring him back?

  9. #69
    Normal Member Hesterica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by beer money View Post
    They has to have something to do with Scott Steiner why else wud they bring him back?
    MEM + Frontline vs Immortal + Fortune (AJ would turn face and join Frontline of course.)

  10. #70
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,194
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Exactly. Its not, and shouldn't be. This should be a site to have discussions with anyone.
    Agreed. SD & TNA (to a lesser extent lol) results should be kept far away from the main forums, it's not like I won't be visiting this site between Wednesday and Friday. I hate to sound like some sort of school prefect, but it jar's me, to no end, when I see spoilers thrown about willy-nilly (!) without a care for others preferences.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.