Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New they!!!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What was the topic of this thread again?.....

~scrolls up "oh yeah"~

No wonder I forgot.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    On EWN the thread goes off topic really quickly, but when its on topic, we have a hell of a great discussion!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    On EWN the thread goes off topic really quickly, but when its on topic, we have a hell of a great discussion!
    Damn right we do!

There are many on here who's opinion I respect.

yeah its so cool that i can talk wrestling with fans from all over the world, alot of people on here have some great points and arguments. it makes wrestling more fun for me

back to the origional post they - MEM

Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    O.o someone takes wrestling way too seriously, if you dont like spoilers that much then, you might have to keep of the spoiler websites?
    This isn't a spoiler website dumbass.

Yes it contains spoilers, but you are supposed to warn people of them just incase they are only interested in talking about past and present, and future without spoilers.

Honestly, if you don't want me to converse with people in the wrestling forums, I don't have to. I'll go drink my tea, in the designated forum, and you can continue talking with the 10 year olds and so forth, who have no idea what they are talking about, much like yourself.

If your going to point the finger at someone who is trying to follow a golden rule, so everyone can enjoy their time here, all you are going to have left is yourself to chat with.

So much for my opinion on a public forum. See ya.
    "If you cannot read this, you are illiterate. Being illiterate in present society while owning a computer and actually expecting people to hold validity in the authenticity of your qualifications makes you stupid." - This means school didn't work for you, and life probably won't either.

I'd drive her out to the middle of nowhere too. lmfao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionIcon View Post
    This isn't a spoiler website dumbass.

Yes it contains spoilers, but you are supposed to warn people of them just incase they are only interested in talking about past and present, and future without spoilers.

Honestly, if you don't want me to converse with people in the wrestling forums, I don't have to. I'll go drink my tea, in the designated forum, and you can continue talking with the 10 year olds and so forth, who have no idea what they are talking about, much like yourself.

If your going to point the finger at someone who is trying to follow a golden rule, so everyone can enjoy their time here, all you are going to have left is yourself to chat with.

So much for my opinion on a public forum. See ya.
    Exactly. Its not, and shouldn't be. This should be a site to have discussions with anyone.

Fresh Member
    They has to have something to do with Scott Steiner why else wud they bring him back?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beer money View Post
    They has to have something to do with Scott Steiner why else wud they bring him back?
    MEM + Frontline vs Immortal + Fortune (AJ would turn face and join Frontline of course.)

Blog Entries
    Exactly. Its not, and shouldn't be. This should be a site to have discussions with anyone.
    Agreed. SD & TNA (to a lesser extent lol) results should be kept far away from the main forums, it's not like I won't be visiting this site between Wednesday and Friday. I hate to sound like some sort of school prefect, but it jar's me, to no end, when I see spoilers thrown about willy-nilly (!) without a care for others preferences.