Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New they!!!

Blog Entries
    This has got to be a flame war record just for the amount as of late!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinliner View Post
    O.o someone takes wrestling way too seriously, if you dont like spoilers that much then, you might have to keep of the spoiler websites?
    This shouldn't a spoiler website. It has news, and is big on forums. It has news that are spoilers, that have **SPOILERS** before the title of the news article. If you don't want wrestling shows to be spoiled for you, then you shouldn't click on them. But several people go around posting spoilers in currently existing and active threads anyway! Half the time the spoilers don't even have anything to do with the current topic.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    This shouldn't a spoiler website. It has news, and is big on forums. It has news that are spoilers, that have **SPOILERS** before the title of the news article. If you don't want wrestling shows to be spoiled for you, then you shouldn't click on them. But several people go around posting spoilers in currently existing and active threads anyway! Half the time the spoilers don't even have anything to do with the current topic.
    mate you have to be pretty thick to go on to the internet and not expect to have things spoiled for you especially a wrestling website, even if he's pissed there is no reason to take it that seriously when its his own damn fault to begin with

Blog Entries
    mate you have to be pretty thick to go on to the internet and not expect to have things spoiled for you especially a wrestling website, even if he's pissed there is no reason to take it that seriously when its his own damn fault to begin with
    Dude. Currently existing threads that don't have spoilers shouldn't have people posting them in the first place. Its not right.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dude. Currently existing threads that don't have spoilers shouldn't have people posting them in the first place. Its not right.
    Chill out dude! Leave the arguing, about what goes where, to the Mod's.... Unless your hoping Frank is reading and decides there needs to be a fourth ; )
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Chill out dude! Leave the arguing, about what goes where, to the Mod's.... Unless your hoping Frank is reading and decides there needs to be a fourth ; )
    I doubt there needs to be a fourth :P 3 seems enough right now.
    And I was just making a point. I also told them where to post spoilers. I think the mods would have corrected the situation if they were here now too.

he's right tho, its annoying that peeps post spoilers online but at the end of the day its your own fault if you stumble upon them and all you can do is resolve to not post any yourself, i just dont see how insulting people is ever going to help the situation

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know Brown1's right, I just think it's happened so much around here, with no real concequence, that you'll end up driving yourself mad worrying about it.

~offers chill pill's to those in need~
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.

#FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    I know Brown1's right, I just think it's happened so much around here, with no real concequence, that you'll end up driving yourself mad worrying about it.

~offers chill pill's to those in need~
    I'll take that chill pill and not bitch about spoilers for the night lol. Too much stuff to worry about in real life to get pissed at spoilers right now.

he's right tho, its annoying that peeps post spoilers online but at the end of the day its your own fault if you stumble upon them and all you can do is resolve to not post any yourself, i just dont see how insulting people is ever going to help the situation
    I try to help those people, by telling them where to post spoilers. I don't drop the F bomb, or swear at them like some others have.

I'll take that chill pill and not bitch about spoilers for the night lol. Too much stuff to worry about in real life to get pissed at spoilers right now.

I try to help those people, by telling them where to post spoilers. I don't drop the F bomb, or swear at them like some others have.
    fair nuff.......