Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: New they!!!

  1. #21
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No for them to be the new They to go against Immortal who were They when people said They were coming
    That doesn't make a shit of sense. But then again I smell a Russo Swerve.

  2. #22
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    That doesn't make a shit of sense. But then again I smell a Russo Swerve.
    Ofcourse it doesn't, but neither does most of the shit they do
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Ofcourse it doesn't, but neither does most of the shit they do
    Yeah, but the new "They" you said..they are pretty much the entire Immortal members hah. Who would they turn against? Hogan?

  4. #24
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Yeah, but the new "They" you said..they are pretty much the entire Immortal members hah. Who would they turn against? Hogan?
    Im gonna guess Gunner and Murphey or whatever their names are.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Im gonna guess Gunner and Murphey or whatever their names are.
    They seem to be JJ's slaves at the moment. And they aeren't taken seriously.

  6. #26
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    They seem to be JJ's slaves at the moment. And they aeren't taken seriously.
    And now they'll be Instant Stars!!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #27
    Super Member nrb6304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The City of Gold Atlantis
    Posts
    873
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And now they'll be Instant Stars!!
    GENIOUS!!! *in high soprano voice* lmao

    Again as the guy who normally defends TNA, when I read this on the main board I said (out loud I might add) "Great not this shit again"
    UWA Presents:
    The Final Show in all of UWA History!
    Live this Saturday October 6, 2012
    From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan


    Theme: "Still Swinging" by Papa Roach

  8. #28
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    GENIOUS!!! *in high soprano voice* lmao

    Again as the guy who normally defends TNA, when I read this on the main board I said (out loud I might add) "Great not this shit again"
    Yeah TNA seems to love doing big stables..that are annoying.

  9. #29
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304 View Post
    GENIOUS!!! *in high soprano voice* lmao

    Again as the guy who normally defends TNA, when I read this on the main board I said (out loud I might add) "Great not this shit again"
    Hahahaha.

    That made my night.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #30
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Side note: Congrats Bodom! 6000th post dude

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.