View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

0 0%
  • Robstar

2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

2 4.65%
  • Belzova

6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

12 27.91%
Page 746 of 973 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736744745746747748 756 796 846 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,460 of 9721
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    The band or Cena's "hometown"?
    The place in Mas.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    The place in Mas.

Fair enough; I haven't been fortunate enough to hear your rants on the town that borderline as a bannable offense so I needed a bit of clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

No particular order

-People who mix up Your and You're. If I read a sentence, and they mix this up, then I skip whatever else is written. I can't stand people saying "your stupid" or "I fucked you're mum". Dumbasses.
    -Losing. I admit I'm overly competitive. If the outcome is decided by human choice, then I can live with it, but sports, video games and such, if I/my team loses, I become depressed and angry for a good 12 hours.
    -Cocky sports fans. Particularly glory supporters. If you win, then I expect (but still hate) a little bragging, but those that boast on the achievements of their team, especially if you only supported them for a small time, are incredibly frustrating. Ignorant twats.
    -Cheaters. If you're having a casual game of football (soccer), don't use your hands. Don't ruin everybody's fun. Wankers.
    -Abbreviations. Particularly "u". Assholes.
    -People who use violence to get their way. Tossers.
    -People who use internet slang in real life conversation. Don't say "LOL" to me face to face or I'll kick you in the arse. Dickheads.
    -People who pronounce H wrongly. Bastards.
    -Classical music. WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF LISTENING TO THAT CRAP!?
    -Spoilt kids. Arrogant cocks.

Aside from that, I'm quite a happy guy .

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    No particular order

-People who mix up Your and You're. If I read a sentence, and they mix this up, then I skip whatever else is written. I can't stand people saying "your stupid" or "I fucked you're mum". Dumbasses.
    -Losing. I admit I'm overly competitive. If the outcome is decided by human choice, then I can live with it, but sports, video games and such, if I/my team loses, I become depressed and angry for a good 12 hours.
    -Cocky sports fans. Particularly glory supporters. If you win, then I expect (but still hate) a little bragging, but those that boast on the achievements of their team, especially if you only supported them for a small time, are incredibly frustrating. Ignorant twats.
    -Cheaters. If you're having a casual game of football (soccer), don't use your hands. Don't ruin everybody's fun. Wankers.
    -People who use internet slang in real life conversation. Don't say "LOL" to me face to face or I'll kick you in the arse. Dickheads.

You had me until Classical Music, how can one hate classical music?

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    You had me until Classical Music, how can one hate classical music?
    Maybe it's because I'm 15. Maybe because it's a pile of shite, who knows?

No particular order

It must kill you that you lost the game of getting on my friends list.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It must kill you that you lost the game of getting on my friends list.
    Like I said, it's decided by human choice, so I'm not upset at losing the game. It kills me that you don't consider me worthy of being a friend

Blog Entries
    No particular order

You come t' Yorkshire with that attitude you'll be in hospital lel
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

I'm adding a new one: really fucking long youtube adds with shitty music in them

Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    I'm adding a new one: really fucking long youtube adds with shitty music in them
    That don't allow you to skip them. ._.