Thread: RAW preview

RAW preview

Hey guys, before you read my preview please check out my youtube video...it provides the same thing but more content plus HD gameplay plus you get to hear the preview not read

Anywho, Tonight's RAW will never live up to last weeks but We are surely in for some interesting developments, Did Ryback really turn heel ?...will he face cena at Extreme Rules ? Where do the Shield, Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett go from here and will we finally see some divas title action on RAW ?

My only opinion going into this RAW is I do not want to see Ryback Job out to John Cena at Extreme Rules, we either have to see him not face cena at ER, Lose by ouble count out or DQ ( of course providing this match is not already no dq), Or my favorite make it a Triple threat with Punk or swagger....possibly someone else and have the third man be pinned. I just don't want Ryback so quickly off a Hell turn to Job to Cena.

your thoughts ?
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Did Ryback really turn heel ? Yes
    will he face cena at Extreme Rules ? Yes, because The Rock won't be there
    Where do the Shield, Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett go from here ? Shield will confront Team Hell No, Ziggler will have a match probably and a promo with Del Rio & Swagger. Barrett will have a promo vs The Miz, perhaps a match
    and will we finally see some divas title action on RAW ? Yep I think

You don't want Ryback to job to Cena ? I don't understand. Do you think he will win ? No way. And losing a match does not mean you're a jobber.If Ryback faces Cena at ER, this only means Ryback is in the main event. A triple Threat vs Swagger does not make sense. And one with Punk in it, why not but I don't see Punk in the WWE title picture anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Did Ryback really turn heel ? Yes
    will he face cena at Extreme Rules ? Yes, because The Rock won't be there
    Where do the Shield, Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett go from here ? Shield will confront Team Hell No, Ziggler will have a match probably and a promo with Del Rio & Swagger. Barrett will have a promo vs The Miz, perhaps a match
    and will we finally see some divas title action on RAW ? Yep I think

You don't want Ryback to job to Cena ? I don't understand. Do you think he will win ? No way. And losing a match does not mean you're a jobber.If Ryback faces Cena at ER, this only means Ryback is in the main event. A triple Threat vs Swagger does not make sense. And one with Punk in it, why not but I don't see Punk in the WWE title picture anytime soon.
    By job...I don't mean jobber I simply mean losing to cena would damage his image...Swagger doesn't make sense now but they would have 5 weeks to build it...Just throwing names out there.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate