Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time to evolve again?

With seemingly credible speculation about Batista returning under some sort of part time contract and talk of Evolution one day making the HoF. How about having them reform for a one off match. I'd have the Sheild go over Team Hell No at Extreme Rules. Let them lord it up for a few months with the tag titles and then when it looks like no one will be able to top them, you set up a Summerslam blockbuster. Have them corner Flair in the ring one night on RAW. Let Triple H's music hits, then Orton's. Just as the Shield are about to attack Trips and Orton three on two (Flair in a heap in the corner) Batista's music hits. Summerslam match is set up as a 3 on 3 with Flair in the corner for Evolution.

Which no chance of a Nexus reforming, this would be the Shield's most suitable big faction opponents.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    With seemingly credible speculation about Batista returning under some sort of part time contract and talk of Evolution one day making the HoF. How about having them reform for a one off match. I'd have the Sheild go over Team Hell No at Extreme Rules. Let them lord it up for a few months with the tag titles and then when it looks like no one will be able to top them, you set up a Summerslam blockbuster. Have them corner Flair in the ring one night on RAW. Let Triple H's music hits, then Orton's. Just as the Shield are about to attack Trips and Orton three on two (Flair in a heap in the corner) Batista's music hits. Summerslam match is set up as a 3 on 3 with Flair in the corner for Evolution.

Which no chance of a Nexus reforming, this would be the Shield's most suitable big faction opponents.
    Nexus? Lol! There's no chance of the NWO or the Ministry reforming either!

But yeah, I'm well on board for seeing Evolution vs The Shield at Summerslam. Would be a big blockbuster match that would be another good stepping stone for The Shield. Since they've beaten practically every combination of the top 3 faces in WWE now, they need to think of ideas on what to do with them in the long term. Having them facing Evolution would definitely be a big one for them.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I just hope Lawler doesn't shout "Oh my God! Is that Mason Ryan??".

It's a good idea....but I don't think I can take evolution going over which you know they would. When it comes to Shield losing it has too be 3 up and coming faces
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    It's a good idea....but I don't think I can take evolution going over which you know they would. When it comes to Shield losing it has too be 3 up and coming faces
    Why do you think Evolution would win?

Why do you think Evolution would win?
    Do you really see Triple h...Batista and Orton putting over three guys that wouldn't have even been there for a year

Do you really see Triple h...Batista and Orton putting over three guys that wouldn't have even been there for a year
    Trips lost to Sheamus at a PPV less than a year after Sheamus had debuted. Orton has already lost a tag match to them at a PPV. Batista will do what he's told regarding putting over new talent if he wants a fat pay cheque.

Trips lost to Sheamus at a PPV less than a year after Sheamus had debuted. Orton has already lost a tag match to them at a PPV. Batista will do what he's told regarding putting over new talent if he wants a fat pay cheque.
    I really don't see it happening....in this scenario triple h will want Evolution to get there " big win"

I really don't see it happening....in this scenario triple h will want Evolution to get there " big win"
    Why would he?

Evolution v Shield would be nice but only if they put over The Shield. Hopefully Batista is back full-time because how many part-timers are they going to have on the two/three big shows?