Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm going to have to say big Roman Reigns. He's got the look that truly sells a pro wrestler(some one who looks like he'd rip your arms off & beat you with them). Hopefully he'll never fall into that typical Samoan character. Uncle Vince loves guys who look like big Roman, so he'll pull ahead of the rest of the pack. But I've been thinking about something JBL said & if(IF) WWE management is at least somewhat intelligent they'll run with it & that is his referring to the Fabulous Freebirds. The Freebirds were the perfect three man team who really had that one for all, all for one mentality. Hopefully WWE management will have Michael Hayes work with the Shield behind the scenes.

Blog Entries
    I find it quite interesting that a few months ago most people were talking about Reigns as just an add on with not the same promise as the other two. Not a bad thing but interesting for sure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I find it quite interesting that a few months ago most people were talking about Reigns as just an add on with not the same promise as the other two. Not a bad thing but interesting for sure
    From my perspective, I still see him as an add on. He's as bland as Ryback is. But nonetheless, I still see him as the one that's most likely to break out since he's more the type that Vince likes, while Rollins and Ambrose definitely aren't Vince types.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    From my perspective, I still see him as an add on. He's as bland as Ryback is. But nonetheless, I still see him as the one that's most likely to break out since he's more the type that Vince likes, while Rollins and Ambrose definitely aren't Vince types.
    I think if Vince doesn't look at them and imagine himself as them, much as a child would a superhero, then their chances of getting ahead are automatically hindered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I have to agree with Tommy here- though I don't think Reigns is bland. I am a fan of all of them though had seen a lot more Rollins and Ambrose matches pre- WWE. Roman Reigns- only since being in WWE/NXT. All 3 should be break out stars but yeah, Reigns looks more like Vince's type....

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The Shield member with the biggest potential is Roman Reigns. Ambrose isn't big enough to be a champion, the WWE tried a guy like him as champ with "The Miz" and it wasn't overall credible or believable. Rollins is pretty small too, as far as what a WWE champion would be seen as. Of course, with the right booking, you can make anyone champ, i.e. Rey Mysterio...

As far as using each guy's strength, Ambrose is a good mouthpiece. He rarely stands square, always shifting back and forth.. kinda "slithery". Rollins has a touch of face in him. I could see him being the guy who stands against Reigns and Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yes I concur...for me, as soon as The Shield debuted I saw Reigns instantly as the one who would be the clear breakout in this company. I stand by that too, he has improved a lot being around the other two. It is interesting particularly to see various posters who a couple of months ago scoffed at the prospect of Roman being the breakout man and have now changed their minds. A testament to his improvements I suppose.

whilst Ambrose seems strong as a mic villain I've never understood the IWC fuss around him. Rollins appears the most crisp in-ring.
    Yes, I mark out for Kurt Angle...hate me.

Favourite of all time in no order: Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Booker T, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Sting.

Pushing for Roman Reigns to be THE face of the WWE in 2015 since December 2012. Truly hope we see him in that top guy spot.

I really believe all three are stars in the making and this group is awesome for the talent it posses. If I had to pick one, I would go with Reigns as he has blown me away with some of his spears and so on.. Plus has the perfect WWE look and I can see him going down a similar route to Batista down the line.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.