Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    1.) Brock Lesnar and CM Punk

2.) John Cena and the Rock

Only two that comes to mind.
    When they teamed up against Miz and R-Truth WWE said 'never before, never again' Surely they wont go back on their word
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Yes the shield should go over. What would be the point of them winning at WM, just to lose to a three man team, in the next ppv, which one of them (Undertaker), will not be back until next year?

Blog Entries
    Looks like we will get to see the Shield go over Taker and crew after all next week on RAW...i still maintain they need a new member maybe a leader...well maybe...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Go over next week. Challenge for the Titles(Dean and Seth, I'd imagine), win. Freebird.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Why not. Theyve been doing a good job booking them to look strong why not give them a win over Taker D Bry and Kane. All former world champions. A win over the legend that is The Undertaker is a big deal, whether hes pinned or not. Though I honestly see Bryan gettin pinned in the end

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    They did beat John Cena, Ryback, and Sheamus without cheating.
    Big deal. All 3 of those guys have an extensive record of being beatable. Being booked to go over those guys and going over Undie is a whole different thing.

But I don't think the Undertaker would object to putting them over - as long as he gets to go over in the long run.

That is why I don't like winning streaks. No one will ever be happy with who ends it. Who should have ended Goldbergs? I figure they will be undefeated til they lose the tag titles.