Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should the Shield go over The Undertaker?

If the Shield were to have a match against The Undertaker, Kane and Daniel Bryan should they go over? I mean this is the Brothers of Destruction, and I'm sure if The Shield beats this team it would show how these 3 can be considered one of the greatest factions of all time, but I'm worried that if the Shield does win a match against this team that there will be no other team that can believably stop the Shield. I would love to see The Shield to keep winning tag team matches, and put in impossible situations and have a year long streak, but who would then realistically be able to stop The Shield?

Thoughts?

1.) Brock Lesnar and CM Punk

2.) John Cena and the Rock

Only two that comes to mind.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

if they get too hot and popular, Vince will take notice and have them job to cena and hornswaggle...

Blog Entries
    I think it is a great idea and played right can really help the Shield break out even more but it will never happen for the same reason no good idea seems to happen in the WWE on more than a rare occassion...I do expect the shield will get the tag titles at ER but not with the Undertaker in the mix...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Considering they've only been here 6 months, f**k no. Even Ryback didn't get pushed THAT fast.

It depends on who takes the pin. If they beat Daniel Bryan by interference or cheating, it'll still be somewhat believable.

Blog Entries
    If taker is down for it I would love this push! The shield has three possible world champions in the faction... I think pushing them as far as you can as a team can only lead to good things. I mean, it will make the breaking of the group actually matter. Maybe leading to success of all the members instead of one or two.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    If The Shield gets Taker in a tag match, they should definitely get the win. Possibly even 'take out' Taker until he's ready again next year. I hope he has it in him for one quick, light tag match before he leaves us again, but he doesn't really need the win. Taker hasn't lost a match in years not since his last Kane feud I believe (correct me if I'm wrong anyone). I hope he helps put them over.

Speaking of putting people over, it's been a minute since he's done so. Not trying to hate on him (he's actually my favorite wrestler and from my home town), but I want to see him put over some young talent for the first time in ages. Possibly the last time for him to do so in his career.

Come on now, please. The brothers of destruction are usually booked to take out the whole locker room whenever they feel like it. They are probably the strongest (maybe not best) Tag-Team of the last 20 years. I just dont see any way that The Shield could somehow defeat those two PLUS Daniel Bryan without cheating.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Come on now, please. The brothers of destruction are usually booked to take out the whole locker room whenever they feel like it. They are probably the strongest (maybe not best) Tag-Team of the last 20 years. I just dont see any way that The Shield could somehow defeat those two PLUS Daniel Bryan without cheating.
    They did beat John Cena, Ryback, and Sheamus without cheating.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !