Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Nobody will never push Cena out of his actual position in the company. Cena will remain the top guy and the top babyface until he retires. FACT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edge View Post
    I was a big fan off ryback a couple off months ago. But since he turned into a jobber. I have lost all faith in the guy. Damn! If they was giving him a feud with cena. He should have beat Henry at mania.
    Damn it most off the out comes off the mania matches have been stupid.
    Please explain to me how in God's name is Ryback a jobber?

To the topic at hand:

I like Cena more than Ryback. Cena can actually wrestle when he wants to, while Ryback has seemingly forgotten how to do that, and only possesses a plethora of every power move in the history of wrestling in his arsenal.
    When he was Skip Sheffield in FCW and NXT, he was actually somewhat decent in the ring, but now it's just power move, followed by power move, followed by power move followed by finisher. At least other big guys like Sheamus and Cena display a bit of variation in their moveset. Add to that the fact that since changing to this Ryback gimmick he seems to have also lost the ability to cut a decent promo (something that he could do as Skip Sheffield), and you've got a guy who doesn't really have me captivated.

Right now I have more faith in Roman Reigns in being the next top guy in WWE (which says a lot given how little he's displayed so far to justify the hype that comes with him).

So if Ryback does take over the mantle from Cena, then yes, I will be annoyed slightly, since I don't think that Ryback holds a candle to Cena frankly.

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

There is no way ryback will ever be the face of the wwe. They can push him to the moon and back. He can win every match he has from here to retirement. It will still never happen. Ryback can be exciting amd entertaining. Hell i love watching him throw the smaller guys aroumd the ring. But he doesnt have "it". Im no cena fan, but cena has "it". That natural charisma and ability to let him connect with a crowd. And he lokks comfortable doing it. The whole place can boo him out of the building but hw still has their attention, can make them laugh and even get some cheers out of them. Guys like cena, rock, hbk, austin, hogan, ultimate warrior.... they have it, in spades. Ryback feels forced. He will never be on cenas level. In fact no one on the main full time roster is. The argument can be made for jericho but i dont consider him full time. And dont get me wrong, theres a plethora of charasmatic superstars that are great on the mic. They just dont have cenas presence.

I was a big fan off ryback a couple off months ago. But since he turned into a jobber. I have lost all faith in the guy. Damn! If they was giving him a feud with cena. He should have beat Henry at mania.
    Damn it most off the out comes off the mania matches have been stupid.
    i know right! WWE needs to wake up! stop jobbing ryback! ryback lost 3 matches out of 100s. this needs to stop. it's like WWE is trying to turn him into the next barry horowitz or iron mike sharpe.

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    You are stupid. You are the epitome of stupid. The irony of you calling anything stupid is so great it's too much for me to handle. I mean dude, 4 times you spelled the two-letter word 'of' wrong.

This is the problem when kids are exposed to the internet. You hear words you don't understand - like jobber - and use them in a context where they don't even make sense. So Ryback goes on a dominant streak then suddenly he loses to Mark Henry and he's become a jobber? Get out of here. You don't see many jobbers standing tall over the WWE Champion at the end of Raw, do you?
    Shut The Hell Up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    i know right! WWE needs to wake up! stop jobbing ryback! ryback lost 3 matches out of 100s. this needs to stop. it's like WWE is trying to turn him into the next barry horowitz or iron mike sharpe.
    Ryback loses the matches that matter. Just look at his PPV track record.
    He still looked strong after he lost too punk at HIAC. But multiple loses later he is now a PPV jobber.

Ryback is lacking when it comes to promos i find it amazing that with no speaker for this guy he will become champion eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT View Post
    You are stupid. You are the epitome of stupid. The irony of you calling anything stupid is so great it's too much for me to handle. I mean dude, 4 times you spelled the two-letter word 'of' wrong.

This is the problem when kids are exposed to the internet. You hear words you don't understand - like jobber - and use them in a context where they don't even make sense. So Ryback goes on a dominant streak then suddenly he loses to Mark Henry and he's become a jobber? Get out of here. You don't see many jobbers standing tall over the WWE Champion at the end of Raw, do you?
    I by no means agree with what edge said, but damn dude, who shat in your cheerios? Some guy offers his opinion and you jump him like he stole your girlfriend or something. Chill out, it's the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear-O-Matic View Post
    I by no means agree with what edge said, but damn dude, who shat in your cheerios? Some guy offers his opinion and you jump him like he stole your girlfriend or something. Chill out, it's the internet.
    Thanks dude. I expected that type off stufF when am posting comments on YouTube.
    But I did not expect that type off crap here.

Blog Entries
    Ryback loses the matches that matter. Just look at his PPV track record.
    He still looked strong after he lost too punk at HIAC. But multiple loses later he is now a PPV jobber.
    Do you even know what jobbing means?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!