Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nba 2k13

The fun you guys have in this game

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    The fun you guys have in this game
    I know. It sounds like you on FIFA, Doritos Crash course, Motocross Madness, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Just had 1 of the funniest games of my life in sports.

NBA Finals as the Suns vs Wizards (It's 2018)

Long story short, went down to game 7. The 71-11 Suns (2nd best record ever ) were struggling in the play-offs when trying to be a 3-peat team. Having gone 15-11 up to the final game of the season.

Me vs Wall was literally the series with Kobe (He abandons Lakers in search of his 6th ring with the Suns) vs Beal playing a little part in the series.

Either Wall would own me or I would own him. Game 7 was the 2nd ever game I played to go into OT when Wall missed a free throw to go 4 points up with little time remaining. VHX hits a 3 pointer and it goes OT.

Back and forth from both. Lead by this point has swapped 33 times, no lie. Beal shoots a 3 pointer to take the lead but misses and off that same ball I get it and aim for a 3 pointer to end it for us and I miss! :'( Luckily it was tied. 2OT.

Literally more of the same. I turnover and lose the ball twice in this quarter but Wall isn't doing any better and it's still neck and neck. I get 2 free throws to put us 3 or 4 points a head and I choke massively and miss both. I do suck at free throws but not with my pro. I've done them so often I rarely miss.

Off the same ball they get a good 2 points from sexy team play with 4 seconds left. At this point I'm thinking this is going to 30T and remembered that is a VC getting requirement in career. With the seconds left I run up and get to just over half court and decide to try my luck whilst thinking the said VC requirement and I get lucky as fuck! We win the series, the 3-peat and me the 4th MVP finals title!

I then retire since I've done enough to get into the HOF and get the achievement.

Class of 2022

Fucking great!
    Now I truly believe this is a game , he would have been retired already lol

Good job by the way

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    So I've moved onto (offline) Association mode to get the achievement needed for it and I noticed there is a force trade option.

Needless to say, by the powers of randomness during the David Stern era.

The Suns not only got the first draft pick in a fixed fantasy draft but by either sheer dumb luck or bad trade drafting by the other teams. I now have this team:

LeBron James
    Kevin Durant
    James Harden
    Jrue Holiday
    Stephen Curry
    Tim Duncan
    Serg Ibaka
    Joakim Noah
    Nate Robinson
    Iman Shumpert
    Chandler Parsons
    Lance Stephenson

Do I really need Durant when I have LeBron? Probably not but this is how I got him.

I had Nash (Fuck you, I still love him <3) who has a hefty contract, turns out Lillard was cheaper so I traded him and there 1st round draft picks. I then realised I had enough cap space for Westbrook so I drafted Lillard for Westbrook and there 1st round draft picks (A right bargain! ;D)

I then quickly realised that Jrue Holiday was batshit insanely cheap so I got him for who dear pleb on my team. I drafted Westbrook eventually for Dwayne Wade. (All for them and 2 drafts picks ;D)

I found da beard, Harden and needed him on my team so I then got Durant who was cheaper than D.Wade so I got harden and Durant with some draft picks as well.

This is almost/probably 1 of the strongest teams possible if you're going to have amazing 6-10th placed players.

Let the rape begin.

Blog Entries
    Oh and forgot to mention, EWN has done 2 seasons of online association and not only have I ended up the winner for both seasons but I am also undefeated in both.

70-0!

Blog Entries
    Me + Rehm = The dream team.

How can 2 men be so based ;D