Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well it seems that the plan is for them to win the tag titles off of Team Hell No at Extreme Rules, since according to reports, Taker isn't going to be involved in that match. As Rob points out though, not sure how great a move this would be since as far as challengers go, who's going to compete with them for the titles? There aren't any credible teams that would pose any threat to a trio who's beaten practically all the top faces WWE has to offer.

Beyond that, who knows. It depends how WWE feel about them going forward. They're not going to last forever, that's a given. But I can see them continuing for a good few months yet. I still look forward to seeing them each week.
    while everyone here seems to think that Rollins will be the one that turns face out of the group, I think it might be Reigns. He's the one that Vince is more likely to be backing to be a top guy, so I can see him being the man to turn face, and I see that leading to Ambrose and Rollins tagging together for a while before both fade into obscurity.
    What's weird is the other day I was watching Superman 2 and the evil trio made me think of the Shield!

Your Welcome for the image,
    MB
    Last edited by Mad Bill; 04-12-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    What weird is the other day I was watching Superman 2 and the evil trio made me think of the Shield!

Your Welcome for the image,
    MB
    At least Terence Stamp wasn't attempting to hide his receding hairline, like Ambrose - the man with the worst hair in wrestling. Give it up fella, we're on to you!! Lol

Hair plugs a go-go,
    Robbadobbadoo

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    At least Terence Stamp wasn't attempting to hide his receding hairline, like Ambrose - the man with the worst hair in wrestling. Give it up fella, we're on to you!! Lol

Hair plugs a go-go,
    Robbadobbadoo
    So you are saying Stamp is Ambrose, The big guy is Reigns, so is the girl Rollins?

Out of curiosity,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    So you are saying Stamp is Ambrose, The big guy is Reigns, so is the girl Rollins?

Out of curiosity,
    MB
    That's precisely what I am suggesting. While I'm convinced that Ambrose's body is smooth and waxed to a feminine sheen, if you shaved Rollins, he would pretty right up.

Not that there's anything wrong with that,
    "The Outrageous" Robby B

They definately have several more months as a trio, and it's already reported they'll win the tag team championship soon.

But after their tag team title reign I predict they'll break up.

Seth Rollins will go on to be the mid-card babyface, and probably spend most of his career at the IC / US title level like Kofi Kingston.
    Dean Ambrose will probably be the career heel, and have a Jericho-like run: permenantly in the upper-card, but never a full main-eventer.
    Roman Reigns is definately the one with the most main-event potential. He's got the massive frame and threatening look, but he dosen't look like a roid monster that can barely talk (Ryback, anyone?).
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 04-12-2013 at 06:12 PM.

We'll looks like they will win the titles from team Hell No at Extreme Rules so I'd say for sure atleast a couple more months wouldn't mind seeing Reigns win the IC or USA belt too. Also would love to see a diva nxt added to the group they really could use a heel diva that can talk shit instead of a psycho teenage acting one.

Blog Entries
    Shield will win Tag championships and carry it with free bird rule..

At some point, I guess Roman reigns will be the first one to break out from the group and still remain as a heel...

How about using Taker to bring up The Ascension from NXT as opponents for The Shield? Kind of like he used The Acolytes in the Ministry time, or the brood. Let The Shield attack Taker two more times or so, let them even beat him up (even tho i would hate that) and then The Ascension start stalking the Shield Undertaker mindgame style.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

They'll be around for awhile longer, maybe through next WrestleMania would be my guess. They got a good thing going right now with them and they're getting a pretty solid crowd reaction that's the main thing. So I wouldn't expect them to be breaking up anytime soon. I'm just glad to see WWE creative has not allowed any new members to join this group and has just left it at 3.

usos vs ambrose/rollins anyone?