Quote Originally Posted by filthyanimalz View Post
    My A's & 8's:

1. Bully Ray (Pres)
    2. Devon (VP)
    3. Doc (Sgt./added Muscle)
    4. Knux (added Muscle)
    5. Petey Williams (X division)
    6. Christian York
    7. Velvet Sky (old lady) could be a great heel and would be good dressed in leathers and being a little slutty.

I don't see either Taz, Anderson or Dlo as necessary to the group, I think Briscoe and Bischoff would of been far better off staying under the mentoring of Kurt Angle and beleive he could of 'built' them up to be a formidable tag team. I also think 7 members is a good number and that Petey, Christian and Velvet have the right look/attitude for the group and would make them a lot more edgy and a lot less has been.
    i like this idea..

I think the Aces & Eights could be dominant as they are, they just need better booking. They seem to get beat/come out on the wrong end against team TNA more often than not
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Yeah I usually have ideas for wrestlers, but with Anderson i'm genuinely stumped. When I see him in his A&8s gear, he doesn't strike me as a mean biker, but more like a cool mechanic who works on a biker build off TV show. Just like Garrett. And D-Lo looks like my old gym teacher who going through a midlife crisis.
    Hahaha,my side

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I would have Hogan put DOC in a match against Devon for the Television title and have Devon and Bully tell DOC to just lie down. Only for DOC to win the title and get jumped out of the Aces and Eights. Have him feud with the rest of the members and push him as a face. Maybe change his finished to the Last Ride.
    I was thinking something close but a little different with Adam Pierce. Bully tells him that A&8 like what they saw but he has to pass their gut check and beat Knux. If AP wins he gets Knux patch. Knux is like what. AP wins Knux is out. Keep Knux out for a 2 week taping only to have him return the fallowing taping to save TNA from a A&8 beat down.

I still think they need to thin A&8 down. Just keep getting rid of the weakest link till they are down to a core group.

Blog Entries
    Storm to me could be the mega babyface of TNA, if they spent enough money really promoting him. Buying some clash of the champions type air time and showcasing Storm to the people who normally wouldn't watch TNA, kind of like WCW did in yesteryear with pre-crow Sting.
    This This is what TNA needs to do and Storm or Roode are the two guys who can pull this better than any one else on the...

They should promote STorm as the mega Hero and also, Storm can suit the Super Man kind of gimmick......where he wins all the matches...(since he can pull a last call out of no where at any time)

Blog Entries
    They can easily cut down DLo..they needed DLo because they needed someone from inside to open the doors..now there is no purpose for DLo..

They can also get rid of Taz...Get rid of Garett....should hire a knockout!!

Then...

1. Bully (WHC)
    2. Devon (TV)
    3. Briscoe (X-Div)
    4. DOC (TT)
    5. Knox (TT)
    6. Ivalez (what ever her name is...the one who was rejected on Gut check)

Anderson will be the TNA PLANT in A&8s..

Is Briscoe really x-division material?

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    I was thinking something close but a little different with Adam Pierce. Bully tells him that A&8 like what they saw but he has to pass their gut check and beat Knux. If AP wins he gets Knux patch. Knux is like what. AP wins Knux is out. Keep Knux out for a 2 week taping only to have him return the fallowing taping to save TNA from a A&8 beat down.

I still think they need to thin A&8 down. Just keep getting rid of the weakest link till they are down to a core group.
    DOC could be a big star for TNA. Which is why I would put him out of the group and have him go solo. He can cut a pretty decent promo and he is pretty solid in the ring. Could be big for TNA.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

I have thought the same where way too many members. How many members are there in Aces and 8s? remember that brawl that was in the backstage area, in the arena, and in the parking lot. 7 or 8 guys injuring Aries before No Surrender. Garrett makes the group less appealing big time. Same goes for D-Lo. Everyone attacked me for voicing why would they listen to an attitude era jobber? "He is a former IC and European champion which is more than all the members can say." For those who weren't aware, the European title was lower than the Hardcore, IC, tag, among other titles in the WWE. Holding that belt meant nothing. Let us go back and try to pretend a great history was behind that belt. Having main event bouts teaming with Punk vs a guy like the Big Show at Summerslam is better than saying you held a title no one really remembers. First 2 that need out are those 2. Anderson just doesn't seem to fit the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I have thought the same where way too many members. How many members are there in Aces and 8s? remember that brawl that was in the backstage area, in the arena, and in the parking lot. 7 or 8 guys injuring Aries before No Surrender. Garrett makes the group less appealing big time. Same goes for D-Lo. Everyone attacked me for voicing why would they listen to an attitude era jobber? "He is a former IC and European champion which is more than all the members can say." For those who weren't aware, the European title was lower than the Hardcore, IC, tag, among other titles in the WWE. Holding that belt meant nothing. Let us go back and try to pretend a great history was behind that belt. Having main event bouts teaming with Punk vs a guy like the Big Show at Summerslam is better than saying you held a title no one really remembers. First 2 that need out are those 2. Anderson just doesn't seem to fit the mold.
    The European title was apart of the grand slam championship which by definition makes it better than the Hardcore championship, tag titles, and Lightweight Championship. The European was the third most sought after prize in the WWE after the WWF Championship and Intercontinental Championship. Also D'Lo is their management, or how they kept getting into the Impact! Zone. That is why he is important. Not because of his credentials.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Imo, the last few people they added negated the need for some of the people.

Devon was added, and served as the mouthpiece. he did a fair job, at the time.

Taz was added, reportedly, due to the group needing a stronger mouthpiece. This, imo, made Devon irrelevant, outside of being Bully's brother.

They then added D'Lo, who - to be honest - blew Devon and Taz out of the water with his promos - therefore making Taz useless, aside from putting over the Aces at ringside, which I could do without.

Bully was introduced, as the President. He talks better than D'Lo.. plus... he wrestles. Making D'Lo useless in the group outside of run-ins, which can be handled by any member of the Aces.

Anderson is there because TNA wanted to use him for something, so a big group full of people would do. He'll change to face soon, do things, fade off to obscurity, come back, turn heel, wash repeat.

Ideally, I'd have Aces as:

Ray - WHC
    Devon
    Doc - TV Champ or Tag Champ
    Knux - Tag Champ with ^
    Wes Briscoe/Garrett - Tag Team/Wes could be X-Division
    Ivelisse - Women

Anderson, D'lo, Taz, could all leave. Devon could as well.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter