Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    Ion is a beast and I agree they are too old to pull it all off, but WM17 TLC did not look as awkward setting up the spots as that did (I mean yeah they had more guys in the ring to do it while the camera focused on something else)...to be honest i wish wwe had more spot fest matches like that, but bully was just off his game tonight (even tho he save the spot where he set the ladder upsdie down again and yelled at hardy haha)

but in terms of in ring build and psychology if you want a great example of that watch HBK vs Angle WM21, punk/cena at MITB or Raw this year (yes i know im pulling out some of the best matches out of my ass and shouldnt expect that on an impact). You have to tell a story in a match ,not just set up every spot and lay down till its set up.

yeah man I see what you mean...but this is a tlc match...where as those matches the aim is get a pin.....so....I agree could have had more filler and I agree spots seemed obvious and too set up but I'll give them a pass on this one
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

I thought the match was fine. The pacing was a bit slow and it seemed a little anti-climatic. Things just happened way too fast in that match. And the ending was BS. I would've much rather had a member of A&E come in and cause Hardy to take a major fall or something, rather than three punches from a ladder and suddenly, there's the hammer that Taz gave Bully.

It definitely was a good match. I was actually hoping for some blood though.

I kinda see what you're hinting at here, but all in all, it was good wrestling. Last night Impact was the best "wrestling".

I blame the botches on the camera work. The table though, that's just unfortunate, but at least the fans didnt make a huge deal out of it live. They could have eaten them alive, but they just shrugged it off because they knew something crazy was about to happen.

Jeff Hardy and Bully Ray are doing great.

I would rather watch Hardy and Ray over Sheamus and Orton anyday of the week........

TNA really is a great product. Perfect? No way, but it's a good alternative to whatever WWE is doing these days. (good bad or ugly)

Another problem i have is TNA marketing. They need to make up their minds about the company's name/image. They are TNA, Impact Wresting is a show, not a company name. Are their colors red or blue? If you look at the TNA XDivision show, they have TNA logos in blue, but ropes and apron and stuff are still red. They have an identity crisis. *gets off soap box*

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    I thought the match was fine. The pacing was a bit slow and it seemed a little anti-climatic. Things just happened way too fast in that match. And the ending was BS. I would've much rather had a member of A&E come in and cause Hardy to take a major fall or something, rather than three punches from a ladder and suddenly, there's the hammer that Taz gave Bully.

It definitely was a good match. I was actually hoping for some blood though.
    There was, by Bully's eye, but he wiped it away and it didn't come back except for a small spot.

---

Anyway, I think that was the best match on Impact - but that's not saying too much. The 2 out of 3 falls match had all the potential in the world, but two quick pins killed it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

It was a good match, however they didn't seem to into it. You could sort of tell how spots of the match would setup. Bully sets up the ladder in the ring, then moves the chair out of the corner of the ring, so we new Hardy was going to land there. Sure enough he did. I did laugh when Bully brushed against the table and it broke. Or how Hardy had to keep walking around Bully so he could setup the second chair shot to the back because Bully kept moving around trying to find Hardy. Best part was when Hardy hits Bully, Bully backs up to the new table that Hardy brought down. Then you see him kind of sit on the table and lay down. lol

There was the table botch, but TBH the only thing that has always pissed me off about TNA is that they don't push their youngsters enough. I know Hardy sells merch and I have no complaints about Bully, because I think he's a awesome heel.

But last night, I clapped. I've never been a Hardy fan, but he and Bully took a beating.

Blog Entries
    That was a decent 3.5 star match, a few botches, but when isn't their a few botches. That was by no means the best match of either of their careers, but it entertained myself, and my friends. I miss the good old days of watching the Hardy's v.s. E&C v.s. Devon & Bully, its been so long. Just having them their is a testament to their love for the business.

A little sloppy? Yes. Did it feel a little rushed? Yes. However, if this is the worst thing TNA has done in the last few months I think they will be alright.

Blog Entries
    It wasn't a TLC Match. It was a Full Metal Mayhem. Tables, Ladders, Chairs and Stairs.

Get it right guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Treechstah View Post
    You have got to be kidding right?....That was an awesome match, and as much as i dont like hardy, he was superb tonight took some insane spots and bumps...the match was fully entertaining...there were maybe 2 spots that were weird inthat match, but from the looks of ur sig, u are nothing but a sheep i see...lol

MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER
    EXACTLY! I kept saying to myself how it was a ppv quality match! Very well done, TNA!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.