Hybrid View

TNA main event TLC match

Now I've always been a spot monkey...so when I turned it to TNA and saw a TLC main event, I got excited fast. But good god was that match terrible. No storytelling, no build, the 3rd move was a steel chair shot haha.

Not to mention for the first time in 14 years I witnessed a table break with it barely getting grazed by bully ray's fat ass hahaha. Even though I will say that the 3 big spots in that match topped any spot in WM29...TNA needs to build their matches better. Thoughts on that shit show, yet exciting main event?
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

You have got to be kidding right?....That was an awesome match, and as much as i dont like hardy, he was superb tonight took some insane spots and bumps...the match was fully entertaining...there were maybe 2 spots that were weird inthat match, but from the looks of ur sig, u are nothing but a sheep i see...lol

MOST EPIC FACE IN PRO WRESTLING OF 2013 LMAO

THIS IS A FACE AFTER HAMMERING SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FACE WITH A HAMMER

Not building ?....how can you claim it didn't have build when you said you turned it too TNA during the main event....by the way how do you know it's a shit show if you didn't watch it ? Hardy Vs Bully ray has been built for 2 month atleast....it was a good match with one or two fails....I'm sorry but if you claim that match had " no build" I think it's best you leave this website because you know nothing about build so I highly doubt you know what you're talking about
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Not building ?....how can you claim it didn't have build when you said you turned it too TNA during the main event....by the way how do you know it's a shit show if you didn't watch it ? Hardy Vs Bully ray has been built for 2 month atleast....it was a good match with one or two fails....I'm sorry but if you claim that match had " no build" I think it's best you leave this website because you know nothing about build so I highly doubt you know what you're talking about
    Woah....I'm talking about the BUILD in the match. you cant just have them set up spot after apot after spot or mega botching will happen, like you saw. Yes, given that it was an impact match I loved it, and even credited the spots saying that they were all more insane than any spot in WM29. There's a thing called in ring psychology, which I'm sure you know since you're such a great wrestling mind lol.

I guess I went too far in calling it a shit show match, but lets be honest IT WAS. I'll bet you WWE was watching that match saying "see, thats why we dont do spot fest matches" because as a casual wrestling fan they would have laughed at how fake it looked.

With that said, I am a spot monkey and actually really enjoyed it and YES i know that they have had a great rivalry build, but there is a difference between story build and a build in a match, give them 10 more minutes and that coulda been a 5 star match...
    "This is the way you handle it. Its easy, its simple to digest because you people cant handle anything complicated. You people cant stomach anything interesting. We're all here in the circus to entertain YOU. And nobody has been able to obtain a modicum of success without you...until I showed up. Im successful not because of you. Im successful in spite of you"

Worst TNA TLC Match Ever. I got so much botches it was a damn joke.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

no disrespect...but sometimes I think people in the IWC fail to notice how many " botches " there are in a wrestling match....you can either get off with it for example: when the table didn't break at wrestlemania for punk and taker.....or....it's really bad and you just have to move past it : the table breaking tonight when it shouldn't have. Either way....neither deserve to get a match labeled a " terrible match"

My point is.....1 or 2 botches doesn't make a match terrible....there were two things that bothered me about tonight...1 the table broke on it's own 2...bully placed himself on the table after the twist of fate. Neither of these ruined the match ...they didn't make it " terrible either " they just made the match a little less Believe and a little harder to watch.

If you believe that was a " terrible wrestling match" then you pick and chose the matches you watch well....because I've seen a hell of a lot worse....in both TNA and WWE I may add.

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    no disrespect...but sometimes I think people in the IWC fail to notice how many " botches " there are in a wrestling match....you can either get off with it for example: when the table didn't break at wrestlemania for punk and taker.....or....it's really bad and you just have to move past it : the table breaking tonight when it shouldn't have. Either way....neither deserve to get a match labeled a " terrible match"

My point is.....1 or 2 botches doesn't make a match terrible....there were two things that bothered me about tonight...1 the table broke on it's own 2...bully placed himself on the table after the twist of fate. Neither of these ruined the match ...they didn't make it " terrible either " they just made the match a little less Believe and a little harder to watch.

If you believe that was a " terrible wrestling match" then you pick and chose the matches you watch well....because I've seen a hell of a lot worse....in both TNA and WWE I may add.

I mean yea, we all know they will happen and I actually find them kinda funny, but that twist of fate/broken table spot was just really bad. I withdraw my statement if I came off thinking it was "terrible" because that match had more "holy shit" moments then ANY wwe match I've seen in years...but whenever I watch wrestling with my friends I'm ALWAYS hoping for great spots (once again i'm a biased spot monkey living in the WM17 glory days) but theres a fine line between that, and making it look painfully obvious that they fucked up.

With that said I'm loving Bully Ray's work...didnt mean to come off whining

Bully IS BOSS

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEDGeSavior View Post
    Woah....I'm talking about the BUILD in the match. you cant just have them set up spot after apot after spot or mega botching will happen, like you saw. Yes, given that it was an impact match I loved it, and even credited the spots saying that they were all more insane than any spot in WM29. There's a thing called in ring psychology, which I'm sure you know since you're such a great wrestling mind lol.

I guess I went too far in calling it a shit show match, but lets be honest IT WAS. I'll bet you WWE was watching that match saying "see, thats why we dont do spot fest matches" because as a casual wrestling fan they would have laughed at how fake it looked.

With that said, I am a spot monkey and actually really enjoyed it and YES i know that they have had a great rivalry build, but there is a difference between story build and a build in a match, give them 10 more minutes and that coulda been a 5 star match...
    I'm not a great wrestling mind I just seem to have a different idea on what " build " means.....I have never seen it used in context of the match itself ....rather the storyline before the match, So I apologize for the mix up.

The fact is....In a TLC match....your not going for wrist holds and arm bars....the whole point is....chair to the head....through the table...grab the belt. If they were really fighting for that belt ( saying this completely real for a second ) getting in a punch to the head rather than a steel chair shoot is pointless.

Also Please do go back and watch the classic TLC matches from wrestlemania....you will notice that it is practically the same thing apart from there is more guys at the mania ones. Yes it wasn't the instant classic everyone was hoping for but yeah....it did it's job...gave us a few nice moments....what TNA need to realize is Jeff Hardy and Bully ray ain't gonna pull it out the bag anymore....they will give us a few good moments every year...where as a guy like Zema Ion has it in him to do it every episode

Quote Originally Posted by Treechstah View Post
    You have got to be kidding right?....That was an awesome match, and as much as i dont like hardy, he was superb tonight took some insane spots and bumps...the match was fully entertaining...there were maybe 2 spots that were weird inthat match, but from the looks of ur sig, u are nothing but a sheep i see...lol

EXACTLY! I kept saying to myself how it was a ppv quality match! Very well done, TNA!
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.