Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I still personally find Mark Henry to be a far more convincing monster. When his music hits, I usually get an "Oh shit, this should be good" feeling that I just don't get with The Ryback. Of course, none of this negates that Mizark will now be less necessary since it's quite obvious that Skip is the one that the office is intent on featuring more prominently, but it is what it is.
    Exactly for me Ryback is the typical kids character where Mark Henry will just beat a guy and make it look real convincing.

Off topic, but what is the reason that Mark Henry wears the Sgt Major patch on his singlet? It's on his left breast.

Sincerely,
    MB

Mark Henry is 40 years old, injury prone, and his only move is the world's fattest slam. They should have had him lose to Ryback at Wrestlemania and let his contract expire.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    Mark Henry is 40 years old, injury prone, and his only move is the world's fattest slam. They should have had him lose to Ryback at Wrestlemania and let his contract expire.
    I would say Henry still is a very intimidating person. I doubt he can lift what he did back in the 90's but I still think he is a valuable asset.

Now, why does he wear the SGT MAJOR patch?

Waiting,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay_Allison View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. He's not injury prone, the one that kept him out prior to Wrestlemania was the one major injury he's had in as long as I can remember.

Henry's WHC run is the best WHC run that there's been in recent times.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. He's not injury prone, the one that kept him out prior to Wrestlemania was the one major injury he's had in as long as I can remember.

Henry's WHC run is the best WHC run that there's been in recent times.
    He is still slow and he can't do anything in the ring but pick people up and fall on them. I haven't seen a good one on one match with him in it yet.

Henry is better at everything than Ryback. I'm not a fan of either but Henry's world title reign was great.

Ryback will certainly steal his spotlight as he should be facing Cena instead.

Ryback is the future of the business. I would not be surprised if Mark Henry's light dims in comparison to Ryback's in a few years from now. That is if Mark Henry is still on the roster when that time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Henry is better at everything than Ryback. I'm not a fan of either but Henry's world title reign was great.

Ryback will certainly steal his spotlight as he should be facing Cena instead.
    I don't even remember any of his reigns! The only notable things I remember about Henry is his 'Hall of Pain' stuff and his whole Sexual Chocolate gimmick back in the Attitude Era when he had a baby hand with Mae Young.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Henry is much better than ryback. Mark Henry cuts awesome promos. And he has played the monster gimmick role extremely well.
    And as for Ryback. He was awesome when he was undefeated. But multiple PPV's losses later. He has lost a whole lot off momentum. And I have lost a whole lot off interest in the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Ryback is the future of the business. I would not be surprised if Mark Henry's light dims in comparison to Ryback's in a few years from now. That is if Mark Henry is still on the roster when that time comes.

I don't even remember any of his reigns! The only notable things I remember about Henry is his 'Hall of Pain' stuff and his whole Sexual Chocolate gimmick back in the Attitude Era when he had a baby hand with Mae Young.
    Henry indeed had a World Title reign. If he chooses to retire from the ring, he would make a great bodyguard like Big E.
    Speaking of Big E, those two would be a powerful team, no pun intended.

Thanks,
    MB