Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    y is everyone attacking Ryback? Everyone whines when young guys arn't getting pushed.now its a bad thing Henry isn't getting as much TV time?Make up mind!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    y is everyone attacking Ryback? Everyone whines when young guys arn't getting pushed.now its a bad thing Henry isn't getting as much TV time?Make up mind!
    People are actually complaining that they're pushing the wrong people, rather than just young guys in general.
    Ryback is the wrong guy to push (in some people's opinion), Big E is a wrong guy to pus (again, in some people's opinion).
    Drew McIntyre, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and so on are the right people to push.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    I refer to it as 'moved goalposts' in some cases.

Make one argument. Get answer that completely satisfies it. Complains about it and changes it, until it's essentially, you giving them the answer they want. They'll complain about young talent not being pushed, and then when they are, it's the /wrong/ young talent.

--

I think Ryback and Big E. should be pushed; all things considered, Ryback is fairly popular, and Big E. is deceptively strong, and fast. Plus he shows spurts of personality at times, like when he interviewed Ziggler and gave that hilarious voice.

As far as other talent; A-Ry, Bryan, Ziggler, Shield, etc., etc., are good talents to push. A good mix of big guys(power), and small guys(Skill/speed) is the way to go.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

If WWE put Mark Henry vs Cena after ER, and turn Ryback face again,I can see Ryback winning the MITB and cash in on Henry later

Blog Entries
    Well the latest talk is that they're turning Ryback back face post-Extreme Rules, and then moving Cena into a feud with Henry.

I'm all for that to happen, because I think WWE are better off having Ryback as a face for the time being, and I think a Henry vs Cena feud could be interesting. Henry's worked his ass off to make himself a main event fixture over the past couple of years, and I would actually like to see him in the WWE title picture.

Here's another thought:
    How about Henry beats Cena to gain the WWE title? Then give Henry a run with the title. That way they could revisit the Henry vs Ryback feud and have the Ryback win the title by beating Henry, thus giving the Ryback revenge for his Wrestlemania loss.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!