Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. The Shield
    3. CM Punk
    4. Fandango
    5. Wade Barrett

I have a pretty fluid top five so at this very moment it would be...

1. Dolph Ziggler: Been a favorite of mine for awhile but obviously before the title win he had been losing a lot. When his music hit after the Swagger-Del Rio match I went crazy though! The short match was awesome for what it was and the crowd made everything better. I was yelling NO! NO! NO! when Alberto slapped in the arm bar and when Dolph wrenched the ankle and I knew he had it. You could see how bad he wanted that and yeah, it was the shit.

2. Fandango: Not a huge fan of him beating Jericho at mania in his debut but I like his swag. I love the Fahhndahhngoo pronunciation and just how over the top he is with that ridiculous flaming outline of himself hanging above the ring as he dose the same pose hahaha. However I do feel wwe could make this gimmick bad pretty easily so we'll see how long he lasts in the five.

3. CM Punk: BITW

4. Daniel Bryan: One of the best in the ring and I've thought he's been gold ever since winning his first world championship. I'm super tired of Team Hell No so he's stuck at number four and I can't wait until he inevitability goes solo.

5. Chris Jericho: He's classic, even though recently he's lost big match after big match he's still one of the best on the mic and in the ring. His recent run has made me forget about when he came back didn't say a word for weeks and just smiled and cried, I seriously hated him then. Personally I'd love to see him have a title run. It's probably wishful thinking but I'd love to see him take the belt off Cena.

I definitely know I'm going to be the odd one out. XD

1. Drew McIntyre
    2. Bray Wyatt
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls
    5. The Usos

1 - Dolph Ziggler (Bout Damn Time!!)
    2 - CM Punk (Best in the World!! Best on the Mic!!)
    3 - The SHIELD (Hope WWE don't fuck this team up like they did NEXUS)
    4 - Wade Barrett (Solid in ring performer, great on the mic.. Very underrated IMO..)
    5 - Jericho (Always delivers)

Noticeable mentions: Fandango (enjoy gimmick... & of course the music) Big E Langston (Great potential) Antonio Cesaro (Mega Strong dude)

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I definitely know I'm going to be the odd one out. XD

1. Drew McIntyre
    2. Bray Wyatt
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Tons of Funk & The Funkadactyls
    5. The Usos

I dont think Drew or the Usos are odd choices at all.

However, those dinosaurs...eek.

1. Ziggler 9After his recent WH Championship win finally!)
    2. CM Punk had a great 2 years.
    3. The Shield (two of my favourites from the wilderness as wwe fans would assume)
    4. Antonio Cesaro (Another favourite from the indys)
    5. Damien Sandow (Great gimmick)

Blog Entries
    1. Daniel Bryan(been rooting for him sense the first episode of NXT season 1, and Gabriel too, but everyone knows how that turned out.)
    2. Chris Jericho(watched him sense day 1, only gets better. The only part-timer to come back and only come back to elevate others.)
    3. Dolph Ziggler(never really been a fan of him, but he is something new, and fresh. He is starting to grow on me, and excited that he finally cashed in the damn briefcase.)
    4. Miz(Simply put, he's AWESOME!!!)
    5. John Cena(always liked him, not a big time fan, but he does right by me. I am against pg., like most people, but Cena still entertains me, and he got off to a great start on Raw this week, and I like his new shirt.)

My personal top 5:

1. Daniel Bryan - Perhaps the most over guy on the entire roster. Best technical wrestler in the industry.
    2. Damien Sandow - Fantastic wit, great on the mic. Love his physical in-ring style. Definitely being misused.
    3. Ryback - I enjoy good stiff power moves and juggernaut-like characters
    4. Wade Barrett - Awesome on the mic. Great in the ring. Believable heel and future champion.
    5. Chris Jericho - Excellent in ring talent. "Gets it"... as far as putting over younger talent, etc.

Fandango
    Dolph
    CM Punk
    Jericho
    Lesnar

1.CM Punk
    2.Daniel Bryan (I hope he gets a single push this year,a feud with Cena while Cena still a champion)
    3.Fandango (Ever since his little series of vignette I'm intrigue about his gimmick because I like to listen to his music,and that woman)
    4.Dean Ambrose
    5.Cesaro