Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Who is in your top 5 RIGHT NOW?

I think about this a lot. You may not agree, but Id also like to know other peoples' fav guys right now.

1. Cm Punk

Number 1 on this list, and number 2 on my all-time list. This dude is on a whole other level to me. In my eyes, he cant be touched and he is bar-none the best thing WWE has going for them.

2. Mark Henry

I really like his heel persona. Its so damn simple, and so damn perfect. I think hes very good on the mic and very convincing in the ring.

3. Dolph Ziggler

Ive been high on this guys in ring ability for a while. So glad he finally cashed in. Hope there is more in store for him.

4. Antonio Cesaro

Pound for pound, hes got to be the strongest guy the WWE has right now. He has an awesome moveset and never puts on a bad match. Too bad Vince isnt high on him. Hes a great talent that is marketable to other countries.

5. Damien Sandow

From the moment he debuted, Ive loved him. He matches are entertaining and he is pure gold on the mic.

1. Punk. (Just awesome. Simply the BITW for me.)

2. Dolph. (Great in-ring ability, makes everyone he's in the ring with look that much better)

3. The Shield (Loving these guys, all three are stars in the making for me)

4. Ryback (I like him. He was a breath of fresh air a couple of months ago when he entered the main event scene and I have liked him since his debut as "Ryback")

5. Rock (Would be higher if it was not for the part time thing. My second fave wrestler of all time and simply put.. a legend.)

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Dolph Ziggler - He's entertaining and it's just cool and enjoyable to have a fresh champion who is actually worthy of main eventing.

John Cena -Great charisma could have me watching all day.

CM Punk - How can anyone not enjoy this guy.

Shield - Just new and interesting to watch.

Chris Jericho - Not in a high profile feud but still damn good.

- Rock would be there but he's not gonna be around for a while, if Orton was doing something interesting he'd be on there too, same with Barrett.

Ah, I cant believe I forgot the shield. Id probably bump sandow out in favor of them since sandow isnt really doing anything relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda_vice View Post
    Ah, I cant believe I forgot the shield. Id probably bump sandow out in favor of them since sandow isnt really doing anything relevant.
    Yeah the Shield are awesome man. I would be surprised not to see them on the majority of people's list's.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

1. CM Punk (Best in the world)

2. John Cena (Great in ring wrestler and entertains most of the time)

3 Ryback (Ryback beats everything!)

4. Chris Jericho (Same reason as Cena)

5. DB (Same reason as Cena)

1. Ziggler - He's amazing in the ring and seems like a cool dude. Hard work pays off - very excited to see how his WHC runs. HBK2.0
    2. Daniel Bryan - Awesome in the ring. And apparently, hilarious. Go watch that Bear video if you haven't. THE DAZZLER.
    3. Dean Ambrose - Love his mic work. Intense and unique, just seems to really get the business. The WWE's Joker.
    4. CM Punk - He's WWE's prize possession IMO. But, his gimmick and overall appeal just doesnt make him my favorite. These past 2 years he's put himself in a franchise guy position - The renegade/rogue badass/Austin of this era. Ring and mic skills are arguably second to none.
    5. Seth Rollins - Feels like a young Punk - but with more babyface appeal. Can't wait to see him swing a title belt like a helicopter in the WWE.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

1. Ziggler
    2. Punk
    3. Shield
    4. Jack Swagger
    5. Daniel Bryan

Blog Entries
    1. Dolph Ziggler (Fantastic wrestler, best seller of moves in the world, so pleased he is the NEWWW World Heavyweight Champion)
    2. CM Punk (Best on the mic in the WWE, and a fantastic in-ring technician).
    3. The Shield (Haven't had a bad match yet and are still fresh after 5 great months)
    4. Chris Jericho (One of my all time favourites, his match with Fandango shows you just how much better he is, and Fandango isn't all that bad).
    5. Daniel Bryan (Probably the best wrestler in North America, but isn't allowed to show his true talents. Would love to see a solo run from him and display those technical/submission skills we all know he has)

Black Ninja!
    Five- AJ styles
    Four- Kurt angle
    three- Petey williams
    two - bully ray
    One - Christopher Daniels.
    Fack the 'E

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!