Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tag team with Cesaro I believe is what is in the future for Swagger. There is no higher for Swagger to go after losing his world title match at Mania. That is why i thought he should have won the US title when he returned. Build on that from there....

Quote Originally Posted by scribblerking View Post
    I was re-watching this past RAW and a absurd thought occurred to me...we actually saw two "heel turns" on the show...the actually funny jab Cena pulled on the IWC (please never dance at all Cena) and Alberto Del Rio...yes Del Rio did too have a heel turn when Ziggler wrenched his foot out of the arm-bar to the pin fall victory! Ok yes that was a long way for a stupid joke but it was worth it...
    No.

No it wasn't.

Back to midcard where he belongs!

Weekly Superstars match with Kofi.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Well with Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio, I have a feeling those two will be feuding for awhile, maybe Jack Swagger will be included in a triple threat match. But right now, I feel Swagger doesn't need to be in the world title picture right now. Since Ziggler and Del Rio can have a decent feud by themselves. Though Antonio Cesaro is the united states champion I feel right now that title would be much more suited for Jack Swagger's gimmick at the moment. I would have Cesaro lose the title in some kind of fatal 4 way match to Swagger. And give Swagger the gimmick of being the greatest American to have held the united states championship. Have him do an open call to various foreigners each week and keep having Zeb Colter cut promos like he has been doing. I feel this could lead to some great feuds for the title with Swagger having matches with Santino, Rey Mysterio (if he comes back), Chris Jericho, and hopefully a returning Christian.

Thoughts on this?
    If he does have to leave the Main Event picture I wouldn't mind seeing him against Cesaro. I was thinking a Heel vs Heel feud with Wade Barrett for the IC-title. They've had a small run in before and I think they have some good matches. Wade is good on the mic and Jack has Zeb. Imo could make for a strong feud with both guys furthering their careers.
    I'm jus sayin...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
    Tag team with Cesaro I believe is what is in the future for Swagger. There is no higher for Swagger to go after losing his world title match at Mania. That is why i thought he should have won the US title when he returned. Build on that from there....
    Swagger has been preaching this Real American gimmick for the past few months and you want the guy to tag team with Cesaro. Just because two guys are heels doesn't mean they should be a tag team.
    I'm jus sayin...