Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I like how practically everybody loved Swagger when he came back with his new gimmick, but since his DUI everyone's turned on him.

I hope he continues to be pushed in the main event scene.
    I still like the gimmick, but I think he should be punished for you know, breaking the law.

Instead of a Main event push, maybe a tweener push and have him go against Cesaro and Barrett, for a way for them to unify the titles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    I still like the gimmick, but I think he should be punished for you know, breaking the law.

Instead of a Main event push, maybe a tweener push and have him go against Cesaro and Barrett, for a way for them to unify the titles.
    He'll be punished in court I'm sure, though, it's true that 'in real life someone would lose their job over something like that'.

I'm all for seeing what you suggest though. I think it's easy enough to turn Swager's gimmick into a tweener gimmick or even a full on face (notice how easy Colter got the crowd chanting 'USA!' recently). So I wouldn't be surprised to see Swagger moved down to the mid card scene. Matches between him and Cesaro, him vs Barrett would be great to see too.

As long as he isn't completely jobbed out and fades away to obscurity, I'm happy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Now that it looks like Swagger's fallen from grace, I'm not sure an angle of that magnitude can survive in midcard hell especially WWE's midcard hell. Oh well, back to the drawing board I guess.

Blog Entries
    I think he should turn face, I don't know it feels like there's a lot of heels. Or maybe it's just me

Let Zeb and Jack take the drunk driving and put it on screen. I know Zeb may be against it since he had a personal loss but this could work.

After losing to the champion twice, tapping out, and no rematch. He's now the Real DRUNK American. In a downward spiral for several months until Zeb reignites his fire talking about the illegals are taking over and he needs his help. Cue Rey Mysterio's one last run and job to potentially help Swagger.

If not, put Swagger in a tag team. I feel the biggest issue is he is being outshined by Zeb. Paul Bearer has a great interview that talks about not becoming the star over the wrestler and I feel this is the case. But anyway, second option - putting him with someone else could give him a chance to show more personality and connect to the crowd. Maybe even Zack Ryder could turn heel, drop his stupid look, keep the IWC happy, potentially build a future star(?). He can be tired of illegals coming into WWE taking the spot he feels is his, and washed up legends stealing his spot....so he's teaming up with Swagger to purge the WWE of such an insult to them.

Love the new gimmick but if you get arrested for anything you have to pay for it. see Uso's.

Blog Entries
    Man the USOs having been paying for something these past few years...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunamisavage View Post
    Let Zeb and Jack take the drunk driving and put it on screen. I know Zeb may be against it since he had a personal loss but this could work.

After losing to the champion twice, tapping out, and no rematch. He's now the Real DRUNK American. In a downward spiral for several months until Zeb reignites his fire talking about the illegals are taking over and he needs his help. Cue Rey Mysterio's one last run and job to potentially help Swagger.

If not, put Swagger in a tag team. I feel the biggest issue is he is being outshined by Zeb. Paul Bearer has a great interview that talks about not becoming the star over the wrestler and I feel this is the case. But anyway, second option - putting him with someone else could give him a chance to show more personality and connect to the crowd. Maybe even Zack Ryder could turn heel, drop his stupid look, keep the IWC happy, potentially build a future star(?). He can be tired of illegals coming into WWE taking the spot he feels is his, and washed up legends stealing his spot....so he's teaming up with Swagger to purge the WWE of such an insult to them.
    Your first idea is a good one.
    The second idea with Ryder teaming with Swagger is one I 100% don't want to see. The only person I want to see Ryder teaming with is Curt Hawkins. I don't think that Ryder's gimmick as a heel meshes with Swagger's. I think that someone like Alex Riley would work with Swagger perhaps.

But I'd much rather see Swagger and Colter stay on their own to be honest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Love the new gimmick but if you get arrested for anything you have to pay for it. see Uso's.
    What are the Usos doing different now to what they were doing before their multiple DUI's?

Blog Entries
    I was re-watching this past RAW and a absurd thought occurred to me...we actually saw two "heel turns" on the show...the actually funny jab Cena pulled on the IWC (please never dance at all Cena) and Alberto Del Rio...yes Del Rio did too have a heel turn when Ziggler wrenched his foot out of the arm-bar to the pin fall victory! Ok yes that was a long way for a stupid joke but it was worth it...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain