Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    He's entitled to his complaints I suppose. If Punk was complaining about something, he'd be praised.

And I say this as a fan of both.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

I think Orton has some points to being annoyed at the fans. I mean if at your job all you had were your coworkers just taking the piss out of you for no reason, you'd lose your cool too. That being said did Orton need to lose it like he did? Of course not. Like every says about Cena. The dude not only welcomes the hate, he likes to fuel it. Look at his promo from raw. He mocked the heel turn thing during his promo. Whether it's cheers, boos, or both, the man can get a crowd reaction and still not get pissed. And I'm sure there are times where he'd love to break keyfabe and lay into the audience. And just imagine if he did.

I have not been a big Orton fan since he came back from his injury with all of his new tatoos. His matches are pretty slow paced and often boring. He can bring it in the ring when he wants, but that does not seem to come often.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Orton will never be THE man- number 3 maybe, but thats it.

And I don't hate Cena, lol...just hate the way he is pushed down our throats. That said, I've always thought he was and is a great PR guy for WWE, he gets the crowd to react
    Since your not going to be the top guy doesn't mean you shouldn't work to be that guy. Who wants a guy who settles for mediocrity.

Yea, I agree with your stance on John Cena... he's a good pr guy, sure he was shoved too far down our throats... but that's WWE's thing.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Since your not going to be the top guy doesn't mean you shouldn't work to be that guy. Who wants a guy who settles for mediocrity.

Yea, I agree with your stance on John Cena... he's a good pr guy, sure he was shoved too far down our throats... but that's WWE's thing.
    Thats why I don't hate him- he is just doing his job, doing what he is told

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

The ones posting about how Orton should follow John Cena's example do have a point. However, that sounds a lot easier for us to say watching from the outside. I mean, seriously, if I was getting half the money John Cena is making and half the perks too, I wouldn't give a rats ass about how the fans react either.

Unfortunately, Randy Orton no longer has the luxury. He isn't getting main events spots, title shots, let alone strong crowd reactions anymore. Not saying he isn't his fault, cause having two strikes on your wellness policy will certainly argue against that. Still, it's a huge wake up call to Randy Orton.

This is where I post recent videos. This week's video:"
    WWE's Top 20 Future MUST-SEE Blockbuster Matches!"

I like Orton, I really do, but his reaction was the reaction of a man who started getting pushed the year he debuted. A 9-time world champion that's only 32 years old. The youngest World Heavyweight Champion in history. One of the youngest Triple Crown Champions in history. A guy that for most of his career has always gone over and always gotten a reaction from the crowd. The only full-timer in the locker room that's been more spoon-fed than Orton is Cena himself.

I think this week's Raw was realization for Orton. That he isn't as big a star as he used to be. The lackluster reaction brought him back down to the real world a bit, and he didn't know how to handle it.
    Last edited by Jack Newport; 04-10-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    I have not been a big Orton fan since he came back from his injury with all of his new tatoos. His matches are pretty slow paced and often boring. He can bring it in the ring when he wants, but that does not seem to come often.
    I think the last time I was a fan of his was back when he used to give the RKO Reports on his shoulder. Pre-tattoos...

Ever since, he's become incredibly boring if you ask me. I dont get why people like him. His entrance is boring. His pose is boring. His matches are boring. His move set has become boring. The most interesting thing he's done in years is his feud with HHH and DDT'ing Stephanie through the ropes. Aside of that, Legacy was awful and he's worse as a face.

It could be worse: Someone could have copped a squat in his gym bag.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

I can see his point of being annoyed and I see the other side that from what they are reporting over reacted a little bit ... You can't control what a crowd does, say or even who they cheer for.

I am a fan of Randy Orton, not a die hard fan but when he was the "Legend Killer" I really enjoyed the bad side of Orton. NOW I find him flat and just boring at times. I think he does need to go heel.

At the end of the day the fans are going to cheer for who they want and chant whatever they want and Raw showed that ... I actually thought the crowd was great. There are some places they go the fans are dead ... then you hear complaints about a crowd not being into it.

and is anyone surprised that the crowd was like that ... remember the first raw after last year's wrestlemania ... the crowed was going crazy for everything and when Lesner came out the crowd exploded.
    Last edited by Tribe; 04-11-2013 at 12:44 AM.