Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    In my option this another sign of stupidness from Vince/wwe Orton is a much better heel then they have right now besides Punk.

So why not us the guy where he is best at? It's like having Kobe play center is doesn't work.

Orton as a face can only last so much because his character sucks as one.

I'm an Orton fan, of sorts, but he has not done anything of note for ages, an is a bland face, so I'm disinterested in him to, despite been a fan.

Blog Entries
    Orton...Orton...Orton...maybe its time for a new direction altogether? I say have him mysteriously abducted by aliens (the kind in a UFO) gone away for awhile and then return as this "Starman" emotionless being who walks around slowly with no purpose and limited personality that...WAIT...never mind that actually explains a lot...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

What he was pissed because the audience showed no interest in him he can go F### himself now he knows how all the divas and midcarders feel.

I think they are just reporting this because Sheamus found it funny on twitter. It wasn't the fact that the crowd was bored, as much as it was simply the crowd just wanted to cause a scene. They did it THROUGHOUT the show!

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I think they are just reporting this because Sheamus found it funny on twitter. It wasn't the fact that the crowd was bored, as much as it was simply the crowd just wanted to cause a scene. They did it THROUGHOUT the show!
    The crowd was more disinterested with that segment than any other during the whole entire show. And in addition to taking to the wave, they actively chanted "BORING", then took to thanking the Big Show for mercifully bringing it to an end.

If that crowd wasn't unengaged, they did a pretty spectacular job of putting up a front.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The crowd was more disinterested with that segment than any other during the whole entire show. And in addition to taking to the wave, they actively chanted "BORING", then took to thanking the Big Show for mercifully bringing it to an end.

If that crowd wasn't unengaged, they did a pretty spectacular job of putting up a front.
    This lol. I mean like you say, this match more than any other of the night didn't interest the crowd at all

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

From this past Raw- I missed a few of those chants in the Orton/Sheamus match- which starts around 3:20

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

My moment of the year so far,was when he forgot his lines and had to ask sheamus haha. This guy just doesnt give a fuck about kayfabe haha i love it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 View Post
    I feel bad for the guy. Word going around that he was upset at the crowd being disinterested in his match. Honestly, I'd be mad if I was in Randy Orton's shoes too. I think this is the first time any crowd has been so uninterested in Orton. The feeling of being uninteresting cannot feel good to him. I really do hope they turn him heel and give him a more interesting character soon. Fans know Orton is an awesome talent, but any talent can be uninteresting with the type of character Orton has right now. You know you've fallen off when fans start doing WAVES during the match.

Thoughts?
    Totally Agree mate but the problem is not whether he's face or heel it's with creative not utilizing him in storylines. Rko has dropped from the 2nd Man in the company to someone who needs Sheamus to help him beat the Big Show.

I also think if he turns heel it would be a better fit. I'll always be a fan of Ortons but I absolutely cringe when I see his character these days. Adding more moves to his arsenal is also required.
    I'm jus sayin...