Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Well, if you wanna have Orton fired, what about Punk? He does the same thing, only 10 times worse. He is a publicity nightmare for PG (beating up Fans, telling them to drink bleach, and publicly denouncing gay people and calling them names) and he is still not fired.
    Did I say I wanted Randy fired?

i thought did pop in my head when he forgot his lines that if it was the other way round randy would have gone in the back bitching how someone messed up

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    "WWE superstar Randy Orton was today released from his contract, due to his attitude towards management and repeated in ring issues."

Not! Let's face it, he's almost bullet proof. But the question is, is he a bad example to the younger guys? Is it time to pull the pin on the son of a cowboy?
    link??????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    i heard he is actually a really cool, down to earth guy off camera.

the guy is a 10x world champ before 35, of course he is going to have an ego. he saw guys like HBK, HHH, Cena, Flair, Batista, etc. do whatever the hell they wanted with no consequences. also, for his status and the amount of money he has made the company to not have creative control over his character is absurd.

orton is a natural heel, they are trying to put a round peg into a square hole and he is getting frustrated, i can totally understand.

if he did not care like a lot of people say, he would not be acting out.
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely agree with this. Even though Orton is young, he grew up with the toughest guys out there. From a management standpoint, he does deserve a bit more respect, so i can understand where the frustration comes from. Orton is undoubtedly a good character. It's just that creative has been booking him wrong over the last couple of years. He will come back around though. I would love to see a heel vs heel feud between him and Punk although the crowd may lean towards Orton on that one.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....

Quote Originally Posted by body slam View Post
    link??????
    Little fella from the Zelda games.

Blog Entries
    To me Randy O was at this best in Legacy and Evolution...better as part of a stable than alone...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

He is better at being in heel in his defense but he is definitely a bad example for the other guys and girls.

He is a terrible example to the other people backstage. But he seems to be an untouchable at this point.

If I were Vince I'd hook Randy Orton up with a Benjamin Button gimmick. Making him lose his muscle mass, tattoo removal, all the way until his new music hits; any baby song and he enters the stage in a stroller. From there, it would be a natural character for him to play and it wouldn't be such a bad example at that point.

He is a deserter. That's all I need to know about his character

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    He is a deserter. That's all I need to know about his character
    Oh you mean when he went AWOL twice and disobeyed an order from an officer. So spent a month in military prison and then got a DD. That's not being a deserter. That's being a prick. He clearly wasn't cut out for military discipline. I bet you were an angel in your teens/early 20s.