Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's next for Jack Swagger?

Well with Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio, I have a feeling those two will be feuding for awhile, maybe Jack Swagger will be included in a triple threat match. But right now, I feel Swagger doesn't need to be in the world title picture right now. Since Ziggler and Del Rio can have a decent feud by themselves. Though Antonio Cesaro is the united states champion I feel right now that title would be much more suited for Jack Swagger's gimmick at the moment. I would have Cesaro lose the title in some kind of fatal 4 way match to Swagger. And give Swagger the gimmick of being the greatest American to have held the united states championship. Have him do an open call to various foreigners each week and keep having Zeb Colter cut promos like he has been doing. I feel this could lead to some great feuds for the title with Swagger having matches with Santino, Rey Mysterio (if he comes back), Chris Jericho, and hopefully a returning Christian.

Thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Well with Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio, I have a feeling those two will be feuding for awhile, maybe Jack Swagger will be included in a triple threat match. But right now, I feel Swagger doesn't need to be in the world title picture right now. Since Ziggler and Del Rio can have a decent feud by themselves. Though Antonio Cesaro is the united states champion I feel right now that title would be much more suited for Jack Swagger's gimmick at the moment. I would have Cesaro lose the title in some kind of fatal 4 way match to Swagger. And give Swagger the gimmick of being the greatest American to have held the united states championship. Have him do an open call to various foreigners each week and keep having Zeb Colter cut promos like he has been doing. I feel this could lead to some great feuds for the title with Swagger having matches with Santino, Rey Mysterio (if he comes back), Chris Jericho, and hopefully a returning Christian.

Thoughts on this?
    I hate this character swagger has right now not sure any feud makes sense unless the person he goes against is not American.

Jobbing to main eventers by the end of May.

he has been pushed twice, and failed twice unfortunately.

i wanted to like swagger, i really did.

i agree with jobbing to the top level talent, picking up a win against a kofi for example, here and there. maybe thrown in some random tag team.

doubt they release him, they have invested quite a bit of money in him...

A court date.

Quote Originally Posted by SHW View Post
    he has been pushed twice, and failed twice unfortunately.

i wanted to like swagger, i really did.

i agree with jobbing to the top level talent, picking up a win against a kofi for example, here and there. maybe thrown in some random tag team.

doubt they release him, they have invested quite a bit of money in him...
    How in thw world has he failed twice? His first whc run the wwe failed him by not backing him. They made him look weak by losing every week. And he just had a whc match at mania.... him and zeb still garner more heat than just about anyone. The del rio feid didnt work because del rio wasnt getting over as much as he should have. Hell the only part people like about him is his entrance. I love this gimmick and serious aggrrssive swagger. It can and does make for a compelling character, feuds and better tv.

His gimmick is already getting boring,but he's a good wrestler. Maybe a feud with Cesaro or Barrett could produce some very good matches.

Blog Entries
    I like this new "real American" gimmick better than his previous "all-American American" shtick" because it is topical and it more importantly got him away from the mic with the very awesome "Dirty" Dutch Mantel who deserves this run more than anyone...let's be honest however there is not much you can do with Swagger that does not seem to go off the rails eventually...don't get me wrong I like the guy ok but he has always been lacking in some important areas--not completely but just enough to make it obvious...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Let's just hope coulter doesn't have a heart attack or anything or else he is SCREWED.

[thinks about midcard]

Blog Entries
    I like how practically everybody loved Swagger when he came back with his new gimmick, but since his DUI everyone's turned on him.

I hope he continues to be pushed in the main event scene.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!