Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    I don't like him, and the dance "fandangoing" is about ridiculous. However, I do like the girls and the dancing they do.(I'm a girl and former dancer) just not in my wrestling.

I was Fandangoing in the elevator at work until i remembered cameras are installed. I bet the security guys had quite the chuckle!

HaHa,
    MB

When someone gets a huge push while not actively proving themselves in the squared circle, it's always met with skepticism. Zack Ryder would be a good example, and rightfully so... Fandango has a ton of proving to do to warrant such acclaim. Who knows, maybe he'll do it. However, if he's going to stick to the husky voice and super long entrances playing his stale song over and over.. it's going to go wayyyy downhill.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka View Post
    When someone gets a huge push while not actively proving themselves in the squared circle, it's always met with skepticism. Zack Ryder would be a good example, and rightfully so... Fandango has a ton of proving to do to warrant such acclaim. Who knows, maybe he'll do it. However, if he's going to stick to the husky voice and super long entrances playing his stale song over and over.. it's going to go wayyyy downhill.
    Ryder hadn't proved himself? So what do you call his championship tag team run with Curt Hawkins? Chopped liver?

Were the majority of people gawking for Ryder to become singles and win a championship while in a tag team? No, it wasn't until he did the internet thing that he got attention overall. That's fine and all, but it's not in the squared circle, which is my point... it's nearly impossible to be a credible wrestler when your popularity isn't from your actual in-ring wrestling.. wether it be charisma, athleticism, or presence..

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ryder hadn't proved himself? So what do you call his championship tag team run with Curt Hawkins? Chopped liver?
    I remember Chopped Liver. They used to hang with Edge. I think Ryder is more fluid in tag teams. Still waiting to see what Fandango can show us in the ring.

Best,
    MB