Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    So, we give Yoshi Tatsu or JTG some sort of catchphrase then they can have some sort of "over" type of deal. Cause I mean have you heard those guys even speak. JTG was only good cause he was in a tag team of criminals, but other than that he is shit.
    In some cases, a wrestler can get over followed by their catchphrase. In other cases, it's vice versa. With Fandango, it's neither of those things. His music got him over. Nothing else. No wrestling, no mic skills, no nothing. I bet he wouldn't even be on the radar if it weren't for all that stuff he got to go along with his gimmick. And before you scream "That sounds just like Undertaker", at least with Taker, he could talk on the mic and had wrestling to boot so all the mist and gongs just enhanced his natural talent. I just don't feel the same way with Fandango.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    In some cases, a wrestler can get over followed by their catchphrase. In other cases, it's vice versa. With Fandango, it's neither of those things. His music got him over. Nothing else. No wrestling, no mic skills, no nothing. I bet he wouldn't even be on the radar if it weren't for all that stuff he got to go along with his gimmick. And before you scream "That sounds just like Undertaker", at least with Taker, he could talk on the mic and had wrestling to boot so all the mist and gongs just enhanced his natural talent. I just don't feel the same way with Fandango.
    Hehehe.... You read my mind on that little Undertaker aspect. And again he does have mic skills. I mean the guy doesn't have (sorry Jack) a lisp or talks horribly. He makes making his name interesting. Hell he even did it interesting after his beatdown from Chris. He isn't half assing the shit like other wrestlers I know.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Started? No, around 1994. More or less. Got big? Yes.
    That's what I meant. Eminem started freestyling in 1989. Says so himself in his loose autobiographical song Yellow Brick Road.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    That's what I meant. Eminem started freestyling in 1989. Says so himself in his loose autobiographical song Yellow Brick Road.
    Freestyle Show was so good. *goes back on topic* K2 will not like Fandango. It is futile to change someone's opinion that is so deep.

I look at Fandango like Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler's first gimmick was an abomination just walking around introducing himself and saying his name. Look at him now. If Fandango can evolve past this gimmick he might be able to make something out of himself.
    Brad Maddox is the new face of the WWE!

Nope. The wrong person got over. I would have personally liked someone like Cesaro getting over. I could see his arm pumps being the next dance club craze or something.
    no way, the only dance we do in clubs is the #EMMALUTION

Blog Entries
    I have to say I am totally interested in seeing how the man Fandango responds on TV to his newfound attention...this IMO will make or break the momentum he is enjoing right now and seal his fate...pardon me if I am not exactly hopeful the WWE brass knows what to do these days with an actual angle they did not initate...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Fandango will soon grow on you. I just know it!

I have that feeling,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    Fandango will soon grow on you. I just know it!

I have that feeling,
    MB
    If and only if he's allowed to wrestle and if his gimmick is allowed to expand.

If Fandango doesn't work out.

Let him go back to Creepy Johnny Curtis.

Take out people with Chloroform, follow people with Chloroform.

"Um.. why do you have chloroform?"

...Why don't I have chloroform?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter