Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Dammit K2 get over it. xD

I will say, I didn't invest too much in Fandago, but his song is fun to hum in the show.
    Nope. Never gonna get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nope. Never gonna get over it.
    Haha, I'm with K2Jelly here. I had damn floorseats, spent an arm and a leg, took off work on Monday, etc. That Raw was almost so amazing that it was bittersweet. Every great moment that happened on Raw that DIDNT but COULD HAVE happen at Mania, just made Mania stink that much more. And yes, I'm referring massively to Zigglers cash-in and slightly to a heel turn. That crowd was getting soooooo amped for the cash-in, and it was DEFLATED when he didn't. That would have injected them with some much needed electricity and life, making all of the other matches after that much better.

That said... I'm only speculating of course. Can't change the past. Raw was unreal and that crowd put all others to shame (minus Miami which it was still better than).

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

I think everyone needs something to help getting over outside of themselves, and i think theme music is the next important about a superstar other than ring and mic skills. Imagine Stone Cold without the glass smashing theme and replace it with Wade Barrett's, not saying he wouldn't have been great but you get where I'm going

I'm currently a huge ziggler mark and have been for almost 2 years, but at the start of it, around 60% of that was his theme song (The upgraded downstait version of 'I Am Perfection'). After falling in love with the song, I decided to see what the man was all about and with the quality of his matches combined with his 'Ask The Heel' segments on Ryder's show, a Ziggler mark was born.

Basically what I'm saying is that now he's got our attention, he has a better opportunity to make us love him for his ring work as well as his theme.

[thinks about midcard]

I certainly don't think it's this year's 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' I don't think it'll last much beyond the next show or two.

A lot of the chants that were going on on Raw was due in part to a large British fan contingent who were responsible for starting most of the chants or so I'm told. The commentary team even stated during the Sheamus v Orton match that it was like a London show with all the soccer types of chants going on.

So I would expect this Fandango thing to cool down a lot from here.

Normal Member
    I was a neutral when it came down to Fandango and his gimmick, but he impressed me on raw. He got the asswhooping of a lifetime and then he grabbed the mic and pronounced his name the right way. In some way i thought it showed that he had some guts ...

...Match of the year...

His theme is stupid, his gimmick is stupid and his name is stupid. The only reason people have been into the song is because a lot of people are sheep who copy what everyone else is doing. Fandango is a perfect example of what the WWE has become.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Let me ask you this, when you saw the title of this thread, did you start humming the theme song to yourself?

Thanks,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    Let me ask you this, when you saw the title of this thread, did you start humming the theme song to yourself?

Thanks,
    MB
    Close. I was punching a life sized cut out of him that I happened to stumble across.

Fandango theme music currently no13 in uk iTunes chart!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Close. I was punching a life sized cut out of him that I happened to stumble across.
    Then you might just be a Fandango fan!

Thanks to Jeff Foxworthy for that impromptu lame joke,
    MB