Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I disagree with this... It's just a part of the attempt to make a superstar over... it's not what actually makes the superstar... Shawn Michael could get over with pretty much any theme song in his prime IMO.
    I really want to bet you on that.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Kind of reminds me when Daniel Bryan first came to WWE and people thought he would be buried because of his background. But look at him now, former world champion. I mean you never really know what can happen.
    Yeah, I have always been a fan of Danielson dating back to his RoH days but always read that he would probably not get signed by WWE as he was too bland for the company- but he got signed, he got over. And he is over with the fans as either a face or a heel- almost like Aries in TNA

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I mean don't get me wrong, he could go over with the fans as fandango or Johnny curtis... I'm just saying his current gimmick isn't going to get him to the top heel status that quickly. Dolph Ziggler is just entering the main event heel level... he's been on the main roster for like 7 years.
    Totally agrre with you there. And yes, Ziggies has done his time, improved with ever year.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yeah, I have always been a fan of Danielson dating back to his RoH days but always read that he would probably not get signed by WWE as he was too bland for the company- but he got signed, he got over. And he is over with the fans as either a face or a heel- almost like Aries in TNA
    Let's hope Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) can do the same.

Let's hope Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) can do the same.
    I am sure he can- though I had the same hopes when Colt Cabana was in ECW(WWE) a few years back. I just wish he had a different name. His, El Generico(Sammy Sane) and Joe Henning(Michael Migillacutty-or something like that) are the only ones who WWEs name I truly hate

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I am sure he can- though I had the same hopes when Colt Cabana was in ECW(WWE) a few years back. I just wish he had a different name. His, El Generico(Sammy Sane) and Joe Henning(Michael Migillacutty-or something like that) are the only ones who WWEs name I truly hate
    Reading your post is the first time I've learned of El Generico's real name. This has made me sad.

Reading your post is the first time I've learned of El Generico's real name. This has made me sad.
    I like his real name better- Rami Sebei

Sammy Sane- or after looking on the net, its now Sami Zayn...not so sure I like. Sami Zayn is a little better but he real name is cooler

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I like his real name better- Rami Sebei

Sammy Sane- or after looking on the net, its now Sami Zayn...not so sure I like. Sami Zayn is a little better but he real name is cooler
    I wish they could just keep there names. I mean it's worked for CM Punk pretty well, not changing his gimmick, or his personality at all.

I wish they could just keep there names. I mean it's worked for CM Punk pretty well, not changing his gimmick, or his personality at all.
    Me too, but WWE wants to own the characters now. I understand El Generico getting a new name but I had hoped they would keep his gimmick, just teak it somewhat- oh well.

I think Punk was just lucky to still be CM Punk

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Me too, but WWE wants to own the characters now. I understand El Generico getting a new name but I had hoped they would keep his gimmick, just teak it somewhat- oh well.

I think Punk was just lucky to still be CM Punk
    Thank god Paul Heyman was running OVW at that time.