Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I liked Fandango since he first walked through the curtain, it's nice to see him starting to get over with the crowd. I've said it before Fandango will be one of the top heels before the year is over. I guaranteed that.
    By the end of this year Fandango will not be a main event level heel... He is far too green to be a main roster main event heel IMO.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    By the end of this year Fandango will not be a main event level heel... He is far too green to be a main roster main event heel IMO.
    Well intercontinental champion at least.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Well intercontinental champion at least.
    I don't even know about that... but I could see that happening.
    #BeJelly

I don't even know about that... but I could see that happening.
    Well it's something different. I'm tired of the title revolving around Barrett, Miz, and Kingston. The last decent IC champion was Cody Rhodes. Other than that there hasn't been an entertaining champion in awhile.

Simple. A theme song makes a wrestler most of the times.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I disagree with this... It's just a part of the attempt to make a superstar over... it's not what actually makes the superstar... Shawn Michael could get over with pretty much any theme song in his prime IMO.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Kurt Angle's You suck comes to mind.

You never know when it comes to things in WWE- Example- Dolph Ziggler. He has always been a great worker in the gimmicks he has had- male cheerleader, then as Dolph Ziggler(who when he first came in introduced himself to everyone he ran into). Look at where he is now.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    You never know when it comes to things in WWE- Example- Dolph Ziggler. He has always been a great worker in the gimmicks he has had- male cheerleader, then as Dolph Ziggler(who when he first came in introduced himself to everyone he ran into). Look at where he is now.
    Kind of reminds me when Daniel Bryan first came to WWE and people thought he would be buried because of his background. But look at him now, former world champion. I mean you never really know what can happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I mean don't get me wrong, he could go over with the fans as fandango or Johnny curtis... I'm just saying his current gimmick isn't going to get him to the top heel status that quickly. Dolph Ziggler is just entering the main event heel level... he's been on the main roster for like 7 years.
    #BeJelly