Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You're not suppose to support him. He's a heel.
    That seems like a pretty weak excuse to me. I can enjoy heel/face wrestlers, you know. It's not impossible as long as they're actually entertaining.

He's making a lot with the ridiculous gimmick he's been given. The rowdy crowd wouldn't be interested in humming his song if Fandango hadn't been so captivating to date. That said, he dissapointed at Mania. A sloppy top rope spot, bad position on the Lionsault, and a sloppy roll up for the win.

At the end of the day, he's in the blooming phase. Nerves, a new outrageous character, debuting at Mania, - there are a lot of factors making him a unique story in the WWE. I'll see what he's doing in 2 months to determine if I think he has any staying power. I fear he will eventually tip-toe the line of Ryback to me... you can only milk a catchphrase and good physique for so long.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

His theme will give him a push thanks to the crowd support he's receiving. Check back a year ago with Daniel Bryan and his Yes'!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    His theme is stupid, his gimmick is stupid and his name is stupid. The only reason people have been into the song is because a lot of people are sheep who copy what everyone else is doing. Fandango is a perfect example of what the WWE has become.
    Haven't you said in the past that you don't watch the current WWE product? I'm just curious how you know much about his gimmick if you don't watch said product. Though I agree with everything you said lol.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    It may be all the rootbeer talking (A&W) but doesn't Roman Reigns look a little like Jason Mamoa's brother or something? They are only 5 or six years apart and maybe i am over-reaching ? ah...must be the hair...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I did give it a chance and it cost me sixty bucks.
    That comment implies you bought Mania just for Fandango, which I sincerely doubt.

That said my condolences, I'm sorry for your loss.

NJ loves FAN DAN GO!

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

I liked Fandango since he first walked through the curtain, it's nice to see him starting to get over with the crowd. I've said it before Fandango will be one of the top heels before the year is over. I guaranteed that.

Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    I liked Fandango since he first walked through the curtain, it's nice to see him starting to get over with the crowd. I've said it before Fandango will be one of the top heels before the year is over. I guaranteed that.
    I could have sworn you said.. Swagger would be WHC too?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I could have sworn you said.. Swagger would be WHC too?
    It can still happen.. some day. *looks off in a distance.