Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Boogeyman was a great novelty character. Not really sure why WWE got rid of him really. I can see the age factor, but the man was in incredible shape for his age, and had a very good physique. Plus he was over with the fans. I think it would have been beneficial to keep him around for a while longer than they did.

As for Big Daddy V, I liked him best when he was under that very moniker. I was never into him when he was Viscera the goth, or when he was the 'World's Largest Love Machine'. Both those gimmicks sucked to me.
    As Big Daddy V though, with Matt Striker as his manager, he was legitimately a threat and looked far more intimidating. I loved seeing him manhandle people and just dominating people.
    Plus, the man was pretty quick considering he was 6"9 and 500lbs. I mean what other guy that big hits a spinning wheel kick? I wouldn't mind seeing him come back for a couple of years. I think a few younger guys would benefit form going over a huge monster like him.
    I couldn't agree more....seriously. I really liked the Boogeyman he was always entertaining to me with all his worms and poping out of places scaring the other wrestlers. I thought it was great. And even with his age he doesn't have to wrestle he could just pop out sometimes and scare people I mean WWE is entertainment.

I want Big Daddy V to come back and team with Mark Henry. I think it be pretty cool to see. They could be one intimidating team. I never say someone that big move like he use to. Even though he was 500 lbs or maybe even more he could move around pretty good or at least I thought so. I don'tknow maybe one day he'll return even for a short run would be fine with me

I don't much miss the Boogeyman, but I do miss Big Daddy V. He was a beast and was intimidating when he came out. Kind of gave you that "oh sh*t oh sh*t" feeling when his music hit. Kind of like Mark Henry's does.

And the simplest moves by him seemed so brutal. That finisher elbow drop, engulfed people.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I don't much miss the Boogeyman, but I do miss Big Daddy V. He was a beast and was intimidating when he came out. Kind of gave you that "oh sh*t oh sh*t" feeling when his music hit. Kind of like Mark Henry's does.

And the simplest moves by him seemed so brutal. That finisher elbow drop, engulfed people.
    My sentiments too. I think it would be beneficial to bring him back for a short while at least. Would be beneficial to have some of the younger guys going over him.

Blog Entries
    Never say never right...who would have thunk a year ago Prince Albert would be in the WWE as "Sweet T">>??

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I was the Slammy Awards Raw back in December when Boogeyman made a surprise return. I marked out so hard!

I know its only wikipedia but apparently Boogeyman is still under contract with WWE
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.