Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Big Daddy V and Boogeyman

I miss both of them. Boogeyman was just entertaining with all the worms and shit. I remember when he stalked Booker T I thought it was so funny. And Big Daddy V's weight was just intimidating haha. But I enjoyed watching some of his matches too even though it looked like he was going to eat his opponents. Could you just imagine an eating contest between Big Daddy V and Ryback, epic lol but what are your thoughts about these two???

Ermm.. I was never a big fan of either to be honest so they are no loss to me.

The only time I liked one of them was when Daddy V was Viscera and he was part of the ministry, dude was scary with them eyes as a kid and he impressed me with his quickness for his size.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ermm.. I was never a big fan of either to be honest so they are no loss to me.

The only time I liked one of them was when Daddy V was Viscera and he was part of the ministry, dude was scary with them eyes as a kid and he impressed me with his quickness for his size.
    he was agile as hell then I used to hold my breath whenever he did a spinning heel kick because I kept thinking he was gonna go through the ring.

Bit random, but yeah they were both ace, Boogeyman despite his age and Big Daddy despite his weight.

Blog Entries
    Boogeyman was an original something something alright....why he is not still around the world may never know...

If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

I remember when Boogeyman debuted, I thought he was hilarious. He kinda got dull after they put him on ECW but when he was stalking people and jumping out of random places to scare everyone, that was great.

I was never a huge fan of Big Daddy V but Viscera was cool, especailly when he was going after the divas. The love connection between Viscera and Lillian Garcia was pretty funny

However Viscera was not always so funny look how in his early days him and his friends scared these poor kids

Viscera was excellent in ring. Marty on the other not so much.

Boogeyman was a great novelty character. Not really sure why WWE got rid of him really. I can see the age factor, but the man was in incredible shape for his age, and had a very good physique. Plus he was over with the fans. I think it would have been beneficial to keep him around for a while longer than they did.

As for Big Daddy V, I liked him best when he was under that very moniker. I was never into him when he was Viscera the goth, or when he was the 'World's Largest Love Machine'. Both those gimmicks sucked to me.
    As Big Daddy V though, with Matt Striker as his manager, he was legitimately a threat and looked far more intimidating. I loved seeing him manhandle people and just dominating people.
    Plus, the man was pretty quick considering he was 6"9 and 500lbs. I mean what other guy that big hits a spinning wheel kick? I wouldn't mind seeing him come back for a couple of years. I think a few younger guys would benefit form going over a huge monster like him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Bit random, but yeah they were both ace, Boogeyman despite his age and Big Daddy despite his weight.
    I know it was a bit random for some reason I was looking back at their matches and decided to make a thread about it lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItswrestlingIwantblood View Post
    I remember when Boogeyman debuted, I thought he was hilarious. He kinda got dull after they put him on ECW but when he was stalking people and jumping out of random places to scare everyone, that was great.

I was never a huge fan of Big Daddy V but Viscera was cool, especailly when he was going after the divas. The love connection between Viscera and Lillian Garcia was pretty funny

However Viscera was not always so funny look how in his early days him and his friends scared these poor kids

Yeah Boogeyman was quite entertaining at least I think so.