Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Jomo?

Blog Entries

Where is Jomo?

I was for sure John Morrison would come back to the WWE by now. I hope he does eventually come back. If he comes back soon I wanna see him go after the intercontential championship. Thoughts??

I figured hed be back by now too. Great talent. I miss his crazy spot monkey antics. Hes probably too busy being a spot monkey with milena... if you know what im sayin! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    I was for sure John Morrison would come back to the WWE by now. I hope he does eventually come back. If he comes back soon I wanna see him go after the intercontential championship. Thoughts??
    I'm surprised he's not grabbed a cheap end movie role or two by now.

Hated him. Couldn't cut a promo to save his life, couldn't make anything he hit look like it hurt, let batista bang his missus, spot monkey IMO.

Isn't he some indy fed's World Champ at the moment?

He'd only return to be Kofi Kingston'd anyway. May get a run as IC Champ then getting squashed by all and sundry thereafter.

I could see him returning in a few months to a big face reaction. I'd love to see JoMo vs Ziggler for the WHC at Summerslam. That said, it would look pretty bad for him to return and lose, and I'd like Dolph to hold onto that bad boy for a loooong time. I suppose I'm in a pickle with my own suggestion.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

If John Morrison DOES comes back, he needs to reform The Dirt Sheet Duo with The Miz. That was the only period I found him entertaining.

Blog Entries
    John Morrison was awesome.
    I expect he'll be back someday. Miz and Morrison would blitz the tag team division of today in WWE.

As for the question of wwhere he is, he's working the indy scene now.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The guy had great ringwork but his mic skills could use work, he's also much better as heel. Nevertheless, I almost always enjoyed his matches

He is doing Indy shows atm.